A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > "unacceptable title editted out" timmy
"unacceptable title editted out" timmy  [message #15852] Fri, 03 October 2003 01:35 Go to next message
brian! is currently offline  brian!

Likes it here

THANKS ALOT EVERYONE. I'VE JUST LOST AN ONLINE FRIEND CAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T BE CIVALIZED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BRIAN!

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2003 06:21] by Moderator

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
icon5.gif Re: "unacceptable title editted out" timmy  [message #15854 is a reply to message #15852] Fri, 03 October 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yourbestgayfriend is currently offline  yourbestgayfriend

Likes it here

Brian, I am sorry to hear that. I hope I was not involved. If so, please email me with the details if you can.

BamBam

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2003 06:21] by Moderator

Celebrate your life... embrace your love... Become intimate with your place in forever !!!
*is officially starting to be scared of this board now*  [message #15855 is a reply to message #15854] Fri, 03 October 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

No Message Body

my void does not want.

Re: *is officially starting to be scared of this board now*  [message #15858 is a reply to message #15855] Fri, 03 October 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

everythings gonna be ok please dont be scared...rob
Re: *is officially starting to be scared of this board now*  [message #15860 is a reply to message #15855] Fri, 03 October 2003 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

H. Many, many people are afraid. People have told me privately that they are afraid to post here because of the few causing trouble. Others say they actually hate the ones that hurt them. Some are people that used to be 'active'. Some have never posted but once thought they could. Many are just confused about the fact that some people can use hate filled posts and nothing happens. (remember these are not my words here) But I do agree with some of them on some points.

Brian. I hope you find that you are welcome and not hated. I think given time you will.

It's really a shame. An awful shame.

BTW H. it was my idea for you to live upstairs.

Love to you,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Well, I'M sticking around!  [message #15861 is a reply to message #15860] Fri, 03 October 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
machelli is currently offline  machelli

Likes it here

I imagine the benefits of this message board support group will far out-weigh any short-term detriment. I hope I'm not being too optimistic. But heck, even if I AM I'll always try my best to add a teensy bit of cheer every once and a while if things start to look too dismal.

viðrar vel til loftárása
you're not --  [message #15862 is a reply to message #15861] Fri, 03 October 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

-- being too optimistic. i think optimism is quite crucial to this board. like its pulse, maybe. or at least a main artery ... or perhaps the spinal cord?

i'm so burnt out on homework, i can't even be funny, okay. ::-)

my void does not want.

Re: you're not --  [message #15863 is a reply to message #15862] Fri, 03 October 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Yes; I can see how tired you are - so tired, in fact, that you forgot your question mark after "okay." Surprised

I'm just kidding! Just giving you a hard time.

And boy, do I know what you're talking about when it comes to homework! Good Lord! Too much to keep track of! Maybe you should post your assignments at the beginning of each semester on the Message Board and then - before each due date - someone can post something reminding you to finish it.

No good?

Oh well; I tried. ;-D

viðrar vel til loftárása
hehehe..  [message #15864 is a reply to message #15863] Fri, 03 October 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

actually i meant there to be no question-mark; the whole monotone sarcasm thing and all, but i bet you knew that, 'cause you were just messing with me, right?

however i do know that i am the queen of run-on sentences, and even worse when it's late and my head wants to combust. thankfully i am able to keep that out of writings unrelated to posting boards.

you know, i SHOULD do that with homeworks, huh? except my problem isn't forgetting to do it or needing reminders, so much as i probably need to step back from it for a bit.

except i can't. anything less than an A is unacceptable no matter how hard or complicated the material. that sounds lame, i know, but that's how it's always been. it's all i know.

ok, back to the grind. it's not even midnight yet. it's early.

my void does not want.

Re: "unacceptable title editted out" timmy  [message #15865 is a reply to message #15852] Fri, 03 October 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

With all due respect Brian has rob ever been mean to you...please answer..In all the posts,has rob ever been mean to Lenny,smith,Kevin or andy---I dont think so,in fact I would be surprised if rob was ever mean to anybody mentioned above..Its easy to listen to others and believe what they say,The truth is that rob really hasnt been as mean as you might think...I dont hate kids,in fact i really dont hate anybody..I admit that I havnt been too nice to some,but I wasnt being hateful,I was being angry and that should be forgivable..Your above response isnt helping matters any,it just adds coal to the fire..Whats really important is that this place be a source of friendship and trust..Most of the older members know my story,and it aint too pretty...It would be very tempting to describe such words above as being hurtful,but I wont do that,I dont have to as I am going to treat you as an adult and with respect...but you have not walked in my shoes nor have you even put forth effort to try to be a friend to me and that is just plain wrong....rob

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2003 06:22] by Moderator

Re: hehehe..  [message #15867 is a reply to message #15864] Fri, 03 October 2003 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Once again, I totally understand!

I haven't gone to bed before three for the past month! People keep telling me that I need more sleep - that it'll catch up to me after a while but as you can see, I'm prefetcly fnie!

viðrar vel til loftárása
And one more thing.  [message #15868 is a reply to message #15864] Fri, 03 October 2003 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

I think you meant to write "it's not even midnight yet; it's early." With a semicolon - not a period - between "yet" and "it's."

Bum ba BUUMMM!

"Annoying Grammar Guy strikes again!"

Appropriately enough, the acronym produced by that superhero's title is "AGG."
Sad)

viðrar vel til loftárása
icon6.gif Re: hehehe..  [message #15869 is a reply to message #15867] Fri, 03 October 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

well stop writing those cliffhangers and youl have plenty of sleep........rob
Re: hehehe..  [message #15870 is a reply to message #15869] Fri, 03 October 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

No, I think it's the constant responces to the constant posts that harangue (what a FUN word!) about perfectly legitimate literary devices. So when my Mom asks me why I haven't been getting enough sleep, I'll tell her it's Rob's fault. Sad)

viðrar vel til loftárása
icon6.gif Re: hehehe..  [message #15871 is a reply to message #15870] Fri, 03 October 2003 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

How can this all be my fault,after all im GODS special messenger and have passed His blessings on to you and with no cliffhangers to write,you will get lots of sleep...BTW nice to have you here,BamBam is a trip and he is cool,H is busy making mens lives mizerable with her needles..All is well in IOMFATS land...Robs being nice for a change,the birds are chirping the Britts are busy erasing with their rubbers(erasers)..What more could you ask for..Oh yea,Jerry f**kwell and fat Robertson are tying the knot,Bush is gonna turn gay and hitch mr Asscroft--The suthern baptists are all gonna meet Jesus the popes gonna turn Jewish--More miricles tommorrow.....rob:-P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
icon4.gif I am just not having this. Strike One.  [message #15873 is a reply to message #15852] Fri, 03 October 2003 06:20 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

If you want people to be civilised you also have to exemplify the behaviour you seek.

I will not have posts like this. Period.

You accuse unnamed people (though making named accusations woudl be worse). You use a provocative headline. And you type the whoe thing in capital letters.

So you contribute to the behaviour you want to stop.

In the past 12 hours I have lost count of the number of threads I've locked.

Does anyone seriously think I created thsi board for thsi kind of display? Both the one exhibited in this thread and the one complained of.

Brian. Strike ONE.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Story cliffhangers--Should they be outlawed??
Next Topic: Screen names......?????????
Goto Forum: