A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Holy creeping crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy creeping crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [message #16014] Sun, 05 October 2003 09:40 Go to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

I found one ....... I found one........ I found one........

It is just a clip...... Just about a minute long......

Huly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon6.gif Re: Holy creeping crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [message #16015 is a reply to message #16014] Sun, 05 October 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

you looked under a rock and found a cliffhanger???????????--rob;-D ;-D
icon5.gif I must have missed something somewhere???  [message #16033 is a reply to message #16014] Sun, 05 October 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

Totally confused as to what you found:-??? JJ
icon5.gif Huh?  [message #16047 is a reply to message #16014] Sun, 05 October 2003 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

No Message Body

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon14.gif Marc, it was there all the time... just needed to...  [message #16048 is a reply to message #16014] Sun, 05 October 2003 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yourbestgayfriend is currently offline  yourbestgayfriend

Likes it here

turn the rock over....

One thing tho....

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????????????????

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad) Sad)

BamBam

Celebrate your life... embrace your love... Become intimate with your place in forever !!!
It is a clip of a movie.... From the early 70's.....  [message #16058 is a reply to message #16014] Sun, 05 October 2003 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

It just means an awful lot to me.....

Now I think I am going to go and have a good cry.....

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon5.gif Oh Marc, tell me it's one that i know you really want.  [message #16063 is a reply to message #16058] Sun, 05 October 2003 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brian! is currently offline  brian!

Likes it here

Is it? Is it?

{{{{{hugs}}}}} if it is.

Brian

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
icon7.gif Re: Oh Marc, tell me it's one that i know you really want.  [message #16067 is a reply to message #16063] Sun, 05 October 2003 18:29 Go to previous message

Needs to get a life!

No Message Body

Previous Topic: My dear friends and family, may I have some (dating) advice?
Next Topic: Autumn Blaze!!!!!!
Goto Forum: