A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The people here are amazing!
icon7.gif The people here are amazing!  [message #16094] Mon, 06 October 2003 12:35 Go to next message
mg_zidane is currently offline  mg_zidane

Toe is in the water

Hi guys! Well... I just wanted to say... in all my years of searching for a place where I could let it all out, I've never found any that made me feel so... welcome! Sad)

Thanks to all the guys who replied to my post and gave some advice on dealing with a lost love. I really needed that. To timmy, robert bryce, David in Thailand, girl misplaced and bambam--- THANKS YOU GUYS! You guys the greatest! Very Happy Expect a one-on-one reply soon. I'm just new here and I already feel like I've known you all for a long time! I wasn't quite expecting that. And I'm hoping to get to know you guys even better as we go along. As well as the other people who are posting here.

I can't say I'm really well now, but with all that you guys've said, I feel a lot better now. Well... still in the mud, but at least, comfortable being in it.

Yep... I'll DEFINITELY stay in this place. It's gonna be like... my second home. ^__^ Wink

"The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting right next to them knowing you can't have them." To Stephen Tsang, wherever you are.
icon7.gif I am glad you like them....  [message #16100 is a reply to message #16094] Mon, 06 October 2003 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

I consider teh people here as part of my family. Maybe not biologically, but certainly in my heart.

I hope you come and stay as you will be a geat addition to the family.

Hugs,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon6.gif Very glad you're gonna stick around, Michael!  [message #16101 is a reply to message #16100] Mon, 06 October 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

I worked in Hong Kong with a very good guy from Davao...Good place to be from, whether you make it to Manila or not.

Cool that you like us. Pull up a chair and sit awhile, feel free to talk as much or as little as you want!

By the way, in Tagalog, is the term for friend/brother spelled "pare" or "palle"? I was just watching the movie "Macho Dancer" again, and the sub-titles spelled it both ways...just wondering...::-)

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
On-line davao  [message #16103 is a reply to message #16101] Mon, 06 October 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Found one link, which you may know about already

http://www.filipinolinks.com/Sexuality/Gay_Lesbian_Bi_Transgendered/more3.html

Good luck...maybe email pen-pals is one way to get started with the new fishing project:-O

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon7.gif Hi Michael  [message #16120 is a reply to message #16094] Mon, 06 October 2003 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

I'm smith Smile I didn't reply to your other thread because I figured everyone else could give you much better advice than a 16 year old kid who is dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to love.

Anyway......Hiya Very Happy {{hugs}} smith J
icon6.gif Re: The people here are amazing!  [message #16121 is a reply to message #16094] Mon, 06 October 2003 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

just dont let it all out,it may get caught on your zipper....rob;-D
icon6.gif Re: Hi Michael  [message #16122 is a reply to message #16120] Mon, 06 October 2003 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

Please dont call yourself dumb smith,anyone that can write cliffhangers as well as you has got to be pretty smart........rob:-P ;-D
*thwap!*  [message #16130 is a reply to message #16120] Mon, 06 October 2003 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

you are not dumb about love, silly!!! i think we have all read proof to that. you are going to make some boy, some day, so VERY happy. so stop saying things like that about you, you! Very Happy :-*

my void does not want.

I agree!  [message #16132 is a reply to message #16122] Mon, 06 October 2003 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
machelli is currently offline  machelli

Likes it here

No Message Body

viðrar vel til loftárása
That has to be the biggest smith Joke ever!  [message #16133 is a reply to message #16132] Mon, 06 October 2003 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
machelli is currently offline  machelli

Likes it here

Don't know anything about love! Pfff!

viðrar vel til loftárása
Yeah, smith... right !!!!!!!  [message #16154 is a reply to message #16122] Mon, 06 October 2003 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yourbestgayfriend is currently offline  yourbestgayfriend

Likes it here

I wish I was capable of loving half as well as you tell it... You are awesome, dude.....

Bam...

Celebrate your life... embrace your love... Become intimate with your place in forever !!!
icon7.gif Welcome, Michael !!!!!!!  [message #16155 is a reply to message #16094] Mon, 06 October 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yourbestgayfriend is currently offline  yourbestgayfriend

Likes it here

I am so glad you are here, Michael. You are so welcome here.. and put in your two cents whenever you like!!!!!

Welcome, welcome home...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BamBam

Celebrate your life... embrace your love... Become intimate with your place in forever !!!
icon7.gif "The Fishing Project"  [message #16278 is a reply to message #16101] Wed, 08 October 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mg_zidane is currently offline  mg_zidane

Toe is in the water

Haha... Sad)
Sounds like some kind of covert op to me!
Thanks guys for helping me out on this one.
Well, timmy was right, I'm not used to hanging out at bars or clubs...
but I guess pen pals would work just fine.

Thanks for the idea David!
Actually, the word "friend" translated literally in tagalog means, "kaibigan." "Pare" means almost exactly the same thing, but is often used between male friends only. Smile

"The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting right next to them knowing you can't have them." To Stephen Tsang, wherever you are.
Hi Kevin !  [message #16287 is a reply to message #16100] Wed, 08 October 2003 13:49 Go to previous message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

I agree with you.

(Why do my emails to you keep bouncing? Send me an email, please. Apologies for using the MB for a private matter.)
Previous Topic: EPIPHANY!!!
Next Topic: smithJoke ~ Any good jokes out there?
Goto Forum: