A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > suddenly so much warmer...
suddenly so much warmer...  [message #16797] Wed, 22 October 2003 04:47 Go to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

someone left a message on my callwave, pausing in our IM conversation to do so. it's not that there is no value on talking in text, or through distance. i'd be the last one to try and devalue that, as all my closests are all miles away, and i can only talk to many of them this way.

but to put a voice to words ... especially given what was said, what it was about; to *hear* the inflictions and lifts and lilts in tone, and feeling, that just blew me away. it's callwave, so if i want to save it i can't save it elsewhere save for in the message box, but i will never be rid of it. my days haven't been all that dark this week, but something's just been missing for awhile. a lot of it my fault, but i can't just erase over a decade of programming in a month, or a week, or a year. but i do try. it's just for every step forward something knocks me back three. this week it was class.

but he erradicated that in a sixty second message.

thank you, kevin.

my void does not want.

icon7.gif Awwww .....  [message #16811 is a reply to message #16797] Wed, 22 October 2003 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Thank you. But you know how emotional I am, your getting me misty.

I just felt I needed to say, not just type, something to you.

I wish I had phone numbers for more of my friends here, but I was glad I traded mine with you.

Be happy hon.

Kevin

:-*

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: Awwww .....  [message #16818 is a reply to message #16811] Wed, 22 October 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaman is currently offline  jaman

Likes it here

If you would like,
I could give you my mobile-phone number.

You said when you'd die that you'd walk with me every day
And I'd start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked you to meet
You went to a better place but He stole you away from me
icon9.gif Heathyr...... i miss u......  [message #16820 is a reply to message #16797] Thu, 23 October 2003 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yourbestgayfriend is currently offline  yourbestgayfriend

Likes it here

When you were in the hospital, I worried about you.

When you were having problems, I wanted to talk to you.

When you were not feeling good, I wanted to hold you.

But, the only way I have to talk to you is on the computer.

That's ok... I hope you always know I am here for you... always.

Love
BamBam:-)

Celebrate your life... embrace your love... Become intimate with your place in forever !!!
Re: Heathyr...... i miss u......  [message #16821 is a reply to message #16820] Thu, 23 October 2003 02:21 Go to previous message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

awww, paul! *hugs!* thank you.
i can email or IM you my # if you want, or exchange. i'm sorta hard to get ahold of lately (just ask danielle), with super-school and the like, but during the daytime is the BEST bet. i have a cell too, it's just my time is limited on that.

also my new IM name for AIM is girl liminal

my void does not want.

Previous Topic: Help in the fight for equal rights .........
Next Topic: Standardized Tests
Goto Forum: