A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > OK, you are all insane.
icon4.gif OK, you are all insane.  [message #16872] Fri, 24 October 2003 21:50 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Given a hint, you all screw up. Gievn an instruction, you all screw up.

What a great place to have a fight.

Want to fight? Ok, then leave.

Want to stay? then behave.

Why must I spend time monitoring you all? Why?

I'm not going to read all the crap. I am going to flush it. I have So had enough! I have better thinsg to do than to police a schoolyard full of brats.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
I restate my apology to Timmy  [message #16874 is a reply to message #16872] Fri, 24 October 2003 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

for any part I had in making you angry with us. Please forgive me.

I will try harder in the future not to let things go so far.

Hugs,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: I restate my apology to Timmy  [message #16875 is a reply to message #16874] Fri, 24 October 2003 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Like I said. It was a joke.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif I know Timmy, and I apreciate that ....  [message #16877 is a reply to message #16875] Fri, 24 October 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

But I also own some responsibility for the fighting even if I was trying to stop it, just like I own the words I use.

I am at least partially responsible for continuing the debate/discussion about the two words and I figure it went way to far. I made an apology to Marc who seemed to think I had insulted him personally, nothing could be further from the truth. But that is not my point. You should not have to police the MB at all. We, as the participants have a privilege being part of APoS. We also have a responsibility to you for that privilege.

On a more sad note, Marc says he is leaving. Not sure why this is.

I do hope he gets past this.

Hugs,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon8.gif Re: I know Timmy, and I apreciate that ....  [message #16879 is a reply to message #16877] Sat, 25 October 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

If Marc leaves,I leave.Just a suggestion though,lets have an adult only section..I wish you all the best........rob
Not sure why? Try listening when you're being told....  [message #16891 is a reply to message #16877] Sat, 25 October 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

Because it does no good to take a stand on an issue here. If you are not a member in good standing with the good o'le boys club then you are labeled as an instigator.

If something is done or said that is wrong. By default, being not a member, It must be whoever is uncomfortable with the situation that is wrong.

It is just not fun anymore. It is painful.

bye

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: I know Timmy, and I apreciate that ....  [message #16897 is a reply to message #16877] Sat, 25 October 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

other than posting to dani's b-day thread because she deserves that, i'm gone too.

this 'lets have an adult section' when, sorry, you as well were acting like a child, has taken the cake. those younger than you, than me, than kevin and whoever, are acting far more mature.

i'm very appreciative to timmy, because without this place i couldn't have met those that i did, i couldn't have at least sent one of two stories that mean the world to me, even if it doesn't make it. but for now i need to take a breather from here. i'm tired of being insulted and called a 'kiddie,' or told 'hey yeah, let's chat' and being ignored, i'm tired of this 'adult section' quip and sniping when the pot is clearly guilty of caling kettles black, and i'm just ... tired. i came here for help, not to feel WORSE. so thanks to those that made this awesome. when it simmers down, i'll be back. the rest have my contact info if needed.

lastly, love to EVERYONE. even those that chased me away. because everyone deserves that much.

my void does not want.

icon4.gif Adult Section??????????????  [message #16904 is a reply to message #16879] Sat, 25 October 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Why? So the adults can be brats in peace and quiet? Give me a break.

Every young person here behaves with substantially more gravitas than almost all the alleged adults.

If you want an "adult" section go create one at http://www.voy.com.

Any other factions? In crowds? Cliques? Same place. Leave the rest of us alone.

Enough is what I have had.

So far the board has worked well. Biut this ego stuff from everyone has to stop.

The message? You are ALL unimportant. Yes unimportant. None of us is important. Not a single one. What IS important is the collection of all of us.

So, those of you who are important, self important, have big egos: http://www.voy.com Go do your own thing there. And find out just how hard it is to run a messageboard full of egocentric prima donnas.

http://www.voy.com/164797/  [message #16905 is a reply to message #16904] Sat, 25 October 2003 09:24 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

http://www.voy.com/164797/ Yup, I did it for you.

password is "egotist". You play, you do it. You upset people there and try to mend fences. I have had enough. The first one to get there can change the password and make it "his"!

Enjoy. It's all over to you. Your asylum. So, since the lunatics have taken over, just ONE thought: If you go, do not think about coming back for at least a month.

The rest of us will enjoy the peace and quiet.

Previous Topic: Notice, please!
Next Topic: My smile for today ....
Goto Forum: