A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Jeeezzzzz!!!
icon5.gif Jeeezzzzz!!!  [message #16878] Sat, 25 October 2003 00:21 Go to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

You do realize that you are the ONLY role models I have to know WTF I'm doing. You DO know that, don't you? Where else exactly do you think I can go?

I come here to find reassurance that I have a place in this world....that tomorrow may not be as awful as today was........and all I see is that it's a miserable thing to be grownup because all grownups do is bitch and moan. I'm so disappointed.
Re: Jeeezzzzz!!!  [message #16880 is a reply to message #16878] Sat, 25 October 2003 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Tomorrow will be a better day, for you, for me, for all of us. It takes a little patience with some folks,, myself included. I am not perfect, and while I think you and many others here come incredibly close, none of us are really.

Bitching? I don't see that really. Just a few ruffled feathers. Most of us can take a joke now and then, even when yours make us groan ... hehe.

OK now that I brought it up .....

There are a lot of folks who can't understand how we came to have an oil
shortage here in America.
Well, there's a very simple answer.
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
We just didn't know we were getting low

The reason for that is purely geographical.
All our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and Oklahoma.
All our dipsticks are in Washington, DC.

A groaner I know,

love to all,

Kevin
;-D

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon6.gif Re: Jeeezzzzz!!!  [message #16881 is a reply to message #16880] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

we could use a break kev,say a week or so,no jokes no issues just a lot of hugs ..........rob
Re: Jeeezzzzz!!!  [message #16882 is a reply to message #16881] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Are you asking me to leave for a week?

And why?

icon8.gif Forget it  [message #16883 is a reply to message #16878] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

You're just going to start up again......Party on, Dudes Mad
icon7.gif Not a chance smith, and I am not leaving either  [message #16884 is a reply to message #16883] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Smile!

Don't worry, it will be fine.

Love to you,

Kevin

icon6.gif Re: Jeeezzzzz!!!  [message #16885 is a reply to message #16882] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

The words leave or depart were NEVER used.Just a short break from the combativeness of ALL parties...give it a rest.......rob
icon6.gif Re: Forget it  [message #16886 is a reply to message #16883] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

and I am asking you to drop that insulting *party on dudes*....
cow a bungy  [message #16887 is a reply to message #16886] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

Cowabunga dude! Hmm... I fear that I lack to see the insulting part of Party on Dudes... It is actually kind of catchy. I like it.
Peace and Trees
Party on Dude!
Love
Andy

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
icon6.gif It comes from a great movie !  [message #16888 is a reply to message #16886] Sat, 25 October 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure............It's a line from Abraham Lincoln's speech:

Four score and seven minutes ago, we, your forefathers were brought forth on a most excellent adventure...conceived by our new friends Bill and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition that was true in my day just as it's true today...Be excellent to each other and Party On, Dudes!!

It's a wicked cool line
icon12.gif The Duck has Landed! (Yes, me, het Eentje)  [message #16889 is a reply to message #16884] Sat, 25 October 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaman is currently offline  jaman

Likes it here

I concur, why don't we all just CUT OUR WHINGING for a bit.

You said when you'd die that you'd walk with me every day
And I'd start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked you to meet
You went to a better place but He stole you away from me
Re: It comes from a great movie !  [message #16890 is a reply to message #16888] Sat, 25 October 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Thanks smith!

Your the bomb.

icon14.gif Re: cow a bungy  [message #16903 is a reply to message #16887] Sat, 25 October 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Cowabunga, indeed...and what movie did that one come from? "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", maybe? If not, it coulda. Sean Penn. Gotta love him.

Thanks from me, too, smith and Andy. And Kevin, the groaners are fine with me!

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon8.gif Re: Forget it  [message #16942 is a reply to message #16883] Sun, 26 October 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

smith,the last comment is proof that YOU-YOU are also part of the problem
Re: Forget it  [message #16943 is a reply to message #16942] Sun, 26 October 2003 09:05 Go to previous message
jaman is currently offline  jaman

Likes it here

Well... I myself am a big fan of foreign-films, such as: "Antonia's Line",
or: "The Princess and the Warrior". But that has always been my thing, I never gave myself a chance to be a kid. Otherwise... People's movie choices are no big deal, maybe not always that great in "MY" opinion, but good for them...
And if they take things a bit lightly, it's no big thing.

You said when you'd die that you'd walk with me every day
And I'd start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked you to meet
You went to a better place but He stole you away from me
Previous Topic: Last night I had a unique experience
Next Topic: I can't seem to "log-in"; but I guess that doesn't matter ..
Goto Forum: