A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!
icon7.gif Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!  [message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 02:27 Go to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

WOW, Danielle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I hope your birthday is great and every wish comes true. Share your pressies !!!! hahahaha !!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} and birthday dreams and wishes Sad) Sad)

smith
Re: Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!  [message #16893 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

Happy Birthday danielle.!! I hope you enjoy being legal to dirnk. OOOPS I mean beign legal for an entire year. Now you can look back and reflect on the year of legalized drinkin!! Er ok What I am trying to say is have a super happy birthday. *kisses and hugs and stitchs!*
Night nights!
Andy

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Re: Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!  [message #16894 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

Birthy Hapday Kiddo ::-)

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!  [message #16895 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

happy b-day sis. if i could have gotten down there, i would have. love you.

my void does not want.

Re: Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!  [message #16896 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Danielle
Happy Birthday to you ....

And many more .....

Love and hugs for a whole year,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon7.gif I can't really sing worth a d*mn, but I still wish you  [message #16902 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

A very happy birthday!

Hugs for you lil Ducky!

Hope your day is a wonderful one.

Here are two duckies I saw in a weird bookstore recently, I don't know if you like 'em or want 'em, but I wanted to show you anyway, hee hee. Smile

Take care grrl!

Hugs:
-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: Happy Birthday, Lil Ducky !!  [message #16909 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Wheeee! happy birthday!!!!!!!;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif Happy Birthday, Danielle!  [message #16914 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toms is currently offline  toms

Likes it here

All the best on your special day. Cool

-Tom Wink

"Whatever is sought for can be caught, you know,
whatever is neglected slips away."
Oedipus Rex, lines 126-127
icon7.gif Happy Birthday !!  [message #16921 is a reply to message #16892] Sat, 25 October 2003 21:49 Go to previous message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

Happy birthday. I hope it's a good one.

Think good thoughts,
e
Previous Topic: critique:
Next Topic: Last night I had a unique experience
Goto Forum: