A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers or Briefs?  [message #16986] Mon, 27 October 2003 04:53 Go to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

So, Man and I were discussing underwear last night...

And he was wndering when exactly the shift to boxers began in the West? And is it in Europe as well as the US? I told him I really didn't know, as when I was a kid only Army guys and TV stars wore boxers. And boxer briefs hadn't yet been invented. Nowadays, if I can believe Carrie Bradshaw on "Sex and the City", even girls are wearing boy's undies.

In Asia, most still wear bikini briefs, thank goodness...

So, can anybody help with this bit of research? And please do let us know which YOU prefer...::-) Surprised

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Re: Boxers or Briefs?  [message #16987 is a reply to message #16986] Mon, 27 October 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaman is currently offline  jaman

Likes it here

Hmm...
Boxers, I think, are a sort of fashion thing.
And in Europe, at least in Germany, I think that they're both used, but briefs are still more common... As for me, I prefer briefs.

You said when you'd die that you'd walk with me every day
And I'd start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked you to meet
You went to a better place but He stole you away from me
Re: Boxers or Briefs?  [message #16988 is a reply to message #16986] Mon, 27 October 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

well, i'm not a guy, so i can't REALLY say ... but it's my understanding, from talking with male friends (both gay and straight) that boxers tend to be more comfortable. they feel more 'free' and less 'confined,' one even said, once, that 'i feel more clean,' because air can ventilate and all of that. another said, 'easy access,' and then asked if i'd like to see first hand what he meant and i said no. ::-)

i wear 'boy briefs' myself .. and then i even have some pairs of actual guy's boxers that i sleep in. but i also have my required collection of slutty-girl underwears too. eheheh! OK anyways.

my void does not want.

Re: Boxers or Briefs?  [message #17017 is a reply to message #16986] Mon, 27 October 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tony is currently offline  tony

Toe is in the water

for me it is briefs. i need to travel more asia sounds good to me::-)
icon7.gif Re: Boxers or Briefs?  [message #17035 is a reply to message #16986] Mon, 27 October 2003 22:49 Go to previous message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

OK it's a cop out, but I prefer boxer-briefs. Though I do have a few pairs of boxers mostly because they had Sponge Bob Square Pants, and Whinnie the Pooh on them.

Silly I know, but that's just me.

::-)

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Previous Topic: I have a new dog !!!
Next Topic: is prolonged exposure good or not?
Goto Forum: