A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > It's me.... again
icon6.gif It's me.... again  [message #16968] Sun, 26 October 2003 14:43 Go to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

I said a few weeks ago I'll be around here more, it didn't work out...

I just don't have the time and internet access to be here like I'd like.

This is why I decided to become this MB first official Messageboard Regular Irregular Cool . I won't have the time to follow up on the board discussions as much as I'd like to but I will drop in from time to time to see what's up (no pun intended), maybe tell what's new with me and bring you some nice treats if I can...

WoW (Words of wisdom): "They can't say no if you don't ask" ;-D
  • Attachment: 20592950.gif
    (Size: 4.60KB, Downloaded 244 times)
good to see you  [message #16969 is a reply to message #16968] Sun, 26 October 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Love the flag!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif Hiya Gil :>  [message #16972 is a reply to message #16968] Sun, 26 October 2003 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

It's always great to hear from you Very Happy Just come when you can and be happy while you're away Smile

{{{hugs}}}
smith

ps......the rainbow flag always makes me smile. Guess it's cause I know how bright and colorful, amazing and filled with sprit we all are :-*
icon12.gif It's always good to see you!  [message #16994 is a reply to message #16972] Mon, 27 October 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

No matter how irregularly!

And I love the flag as well!

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon6.gif Great to see you again Gil ....  [message #17037 is a reply to message #16968] Mon, 27 October 2003 23:21 Go to previous message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Irregularly or not.

I also loved the flag.

Hope to see you again sometime.

Peace and love,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Previous Topic: is prolonged exposure good or not?
Next Topic: The European side
Goto Forum: