A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > My two smiles today .....
icon7.gif My two smiles today .....  [message #17038] Mon, 27 October 2003 23:39 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

One came from a phone call from a friend, we chatted for a while when he was on a break. It was really nice.

The second one came as a picture from my cousin Kim, she is the greatest.

Love to all of you,

Kevin

The picture was titled: Overdose .... maybe you will smile too!
  • Attachment: Overdose.jpg
    (Size: 119.46KB, Downloaded 243 times)

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Amazing smilies here!!!!!  [message #17040 is a reply to message #17038] Mon, 27 October 2003 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

Ok I think I have topped Kevin I have 3 count them three smilies for today!!!
1. Ron d-loaded a song for me that I was looking for and it is just as good as I was hoping for. Called Blessed be your Name by Matt Redman.

2. I did 5 back handsprings for the first time ever at dance tonight so that was jsut fucking awesome. I am so proud of that!

3. This kid Elliott (uber hot) who my friend (i htought was joking) told me was hot for me or something. Today he gave me a note I don't know if he really likes me like that but he does want to be my friend and he wrote me the sweetest note I was so happy. Here it is:

Well I guess it is up to me to initiate some level of communication between us. No I'm not joking around, I just find it hard to introduce myself to someone I have always noticed. YOu seem to be shy like me in thiis manner, so I figured a note might be a good way to start.

YOu know what it was? Your comment about wanting to be a tree hugger. I thought that was the coolest answer to the questiomn. (our art teacher hasd asked us all to say what we wanted to be in life) I am an enviormentalist too. (menaing he smokes a lot of dope Razz ) So maybe we have more in common.

I don't really ahve much more to say at the moment, so I'll conclude with a "have a good one" and I hope to get a response

Elliott

Cute right? I still havent figured out what I will write back but I guess I only have a few more hours to cuz I only see him first period. He left the note in my locker kinda weird cuz I didn't know that he knew where my locker was but whatever.

peace
andy

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Re: Amazing smilies here!!!!!  [message #17044 is a reply to message #17040] Tue, 28 October 2003 02:51 Go to previous message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Hiya little tree hugger...go for it! Write him a nice friendly note back asking him to join you for some snack or soemthing after school...kind of a little date, something like that, since you see him so seldom see him in school.

And whatever will Steve think...he'd better get off his butt if he wants to keep you, huh?

::-)

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Previous Topic: The European side
Next Topic: New Jokes...Old Jokes...Bad Jokes...Good jokes...
Goto Forum: