A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Fun day
icon12.gif Fun day  [message #18082] Mon, 01 December 2003 08:11 Go to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

I know i should have posted this earlier but is better late than never.

This last Friday i decided to go out with one of my best friends. Her name is Diana. She is one of the greatest person i have had the opportunity to meet. She knows i'm gay and is totally ok with it. To tell you something about her , she is lesbian, maybe is the reason we get along so well, she goes through the same problems as me. She is about my height , 5'8, has really short black hair and many times she likes to spike it up. Personally wise, i think she is like glue, everything gets attracted to her, she is the type of person anybody can get along with. I'm usually a very quiet guy, people think i'm such a nice boy ( yeah right!!! , ok i admit i am ) but somehow she gets me to act crazy. Around her i talk more and i really this about her. She is intruducing to this whole new crowd of people, i love making new friends. How did i meet her you might wonder? Well i met her cousin in a chatroom and while talking to him i noticed a picture with a familiar face. I was shocked when i saw her because she is in one of my classed and sits right behind me. Immediately i mentioned to him i knew his cousin, it was funny. He told me she was alright and that i could tell her about me being gay. The next day i told her and a new friendship was formed. I have been talking to her ever since. It is good to have someone who understands you.

Well on friday we were going out along with some of her girl friends. I got to her house about 2:00pm and right away took me to her room. Up there she was busy making phone calls trying to find out who was going or not. Her room was girly ( always girls ), pink color all over , full with posters of women like Pink, Michael Rodriguez, her idols. She is so in love with them. Minutes later everything was almost set up, four of her friends were going to go with us plus a surprise , something i had not expected. She invited her cousin, the one from the internet , the one i had not met personally, yes him. I was a little nerveous i admit but it felt great to finally meet him. Well it was decided were going to leave at 3 so we had some time to spare. We played some board games just to kill time and also watched Buffy the vampire slayer, she has all the seasons on DVD.

The clock hit three and soon her cousin would be there. We went down to the livingroom, got something to drink whe we heard a car coming. It was her cousin. I saw him come in and he was cuter than i thought he would be. Diana said bye to her parents and off we went to the movies. While driving there, i got to meet her cousin more, he had a good personality, very funny guy too. In no time we were arriving at the mall and right away headed to find Diana's friends. Andy ( Diana's cousin ) had invited some friends so we had to look for them too. It took a while to find everyone but eventually we did. We all introduced ourselves and now it was time to decide what movie to see. We wanted to see Gothika, however is Rated R so we could not see it, like that is going to stop us, nope , we know our way around it. I know is not the right thing to do. The worst thing it could happen is we would get kick out of the theater and now that i think about it a call to our parent but oh well , we are teenagers , like if we always listen to adults ( although we should ). Well the older ones bought their tickets, Andy and his friends , they were 17. I had to ask someone to buy the ticket for me and my other friends bought a ticket to see Cat in the Hat but instead got in to see Gothika. When all of that done , we entered the theater and headed to hall 11 to see the movie. The movie was great, better than what i expected it to be. We were all scare at some points of the movie, we had some fun freaking out the other people. Once the movie was over we were going to hang out.

When the movie finished, we procceed to check out what was interesting at the mall. It was so much fun. We could not stop laughing, Andy was making so many jokes, we were all making fun of each other. Some people looked at us like we were crazy. I'm glad they did because we were having fun. This something interesting. Someone asked the question about who was gay, everyone raised their hands with the exception of two girls. No wonder we got alone so well. I mean we did not have nothing to hide, it felt so good to around my own "kind" ( i don't like way it sounds because it makes sound like we are not normal humans when in my opinion we are like everyone else, right?), let me rephrase it, it felt good to be around people that accept you , it felt good to be around people without having to hide your sexuality, i mean for the first time i felt good. Everybody understood each other. We guys discussed about who was hot or not while the girls did their own thing. Then it was picture time, yep you have no idea how many pictures we took. We were making all this goofy faces because we could not stop laughing. Eventually we did get some good group pictures to remember the day.

After all the fun we decided to go to IN AND OUT and eat something. We sat around a table as time to get back home was getting close. The cheeseburgers were great, i was full when i finished mine. We just stayed there talking about the movie and our sillyness. It was not bad at all. It was such a great night that i did not noticed the time. It was really late and i needed to get back home. We all called our parents to get a ride back home. Well i don't have a ride but they took me to my friends house, from there i get home my own way. I left my friend, said good night to everyone and i was on my way home. Now this is when it got interesting because i knew what was expecting at home, an angry mother. I got home about 12:00 pm at night. My mother was so mad at me i don't even want to remember. We had a long talk. Well what can i said, when you are having fun time just flies. But what a way to end the perfect day. I knew it was too good to be true. I'm not grounded or anything but my going out at night are more limited now, oh well.

Overall it was a great Friday, i really did enjoy it. I hope you liked my story. For now on i will try to share more things that happen in my life. Some unfortunally are not so happy but it helps to talk about them.

I hope i did not bore you

Sincerely ,

M. --- a happy teenager

If you are feeling sad, please smile, there are many things out there worth smiling for. For starters , you can smile for me.... it will make me happy. Here i'll help you ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D you see not so hard is it

Till another time... a friend
icon7.gif You did make me smile ....  [message #18084 is a reply to message #18082] Mon, 01 December 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

And I am so happy for your nice day. You will get another one soon.

Keep smiling yourself, life can be real good.Very Happy

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon7.gif Brilliant!  [message #18096 is a reply to message #18082] Mon, 01 December 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaman is currently offline  jaman

Likes it here

I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D :-* :-* :-* :-*
It's really great, isn't it? I mean, being around your own people.
I love that feeling.
I hope that you can do it much more often,
and that life is as sweet as it can be.
Very Happy ;-D :-* Smile Razz Wink
A smile for you, ;-D ;-D

You said when you'd die that you'd walk with me every day
And I'd start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked you to meet
You went to a better place but He stole you away from me
icon7.gif Re: Fun day  [message #18109 is a reply to message #18082] Mon, 01 December 2003 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

Hehehe cools. Sounds like a great time. I know all about the getting along with lesbians thing. My bestest friend ever Wink Brenda is a lesbian and she is a cool chick I love her Smile Ah wells Share more I wanna hear all about the adventures of M.
Peace and trees
Andy

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Re: Fun day  [message #18111 is a reply to message #18082] Mon, 01 December 2003 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

that sounds like the best time ever, and your friend is VERY lucky to have a friend like you, and vice-versa.

i'm sort of on the verge of the same (if i had the time to, anyway--), a friend of mine wants to introduce me to a lesbian couple she's very close with, and one of them has a brother, gay; and together thay all ALWAYS find the best places to go, most comfortable, etc. i'm not exactly sure why i hesitate on it, but i promised i'd go with them all to a drag show in grand rapids over my break, and i'm supposed to meet a couple of her friends from that group this weekend.

so here's some smiles for you! ;-D ;-D Very Happy Smile Smile i'm glad you had such a great time!

my void does not want.

Thanks for a very good post!  [message #18112 is a reply to message #18082] Mon, 01 December 2003 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

No Message Body

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re:go have fun!!!!!  [message #18113 is a reply to message #18111] Mon, 01 December 2003 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

Take it from a guy who most of the time is saying no i can't go out because i have something to do. It is good to go out and forget about our problems even for a few minutes, it is good for the soul. Go out and meet new people, you will like it.

I'm glad you smiled for me...
icon7.gif Sounds cool!  [message #18142 is a reply to message #18082] Tue, 02 December 2003 23:35 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Although it is a pity you can only feel accepted like that around other gay people. My group of friends were primarily straight, but they knew about me and they accepted that (it mainly consisted of girls and their boyfriends, though). Still, I sort of know where you are coming from, it is cool to be able to get out with other gay people and have fun, too.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: My laugh for today
Next Topic: My new Avatar ....
Goto Forum: