A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Who else was born in December?!!!
icon3.gif Who else was born in December?!!!  [message #18311] Thu, 11 December 2003 09:39 Go to next message
mg_zidane is currently offline  mg_zidane

Toe is in the water

Hey guys! It's my birthday today! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
(December 11) and I really had such a great time. ^_^X

Invited a lot of friends! (you know, the circle 'who knows')
and two of the people I like so much were there. You guys remember Stephen, right? And the other one was John (the one I'm recently going out with) and it felt really great 'cause everyone was so cool about me bein' gay! It's like, for the very first time- I was free to be myself that I didn't care about what people would think or say! Sad) REALLY COOL! Cool

We told a lot of jokes and there was a lot of teasing of course!
Heh-heh! My friends were insisting on Stephen giving me a kiss on the cheek as a gift! Of course, he didn't. I told him a back massage would be fine! XD Sad) Sad) Sad) And he did and it felt really great! I felt like all my problems were immediately taken away!

My friends gave me an organizer- which my friends insist I'm supposed to get used to "'cause I'm a really shitty, disorganized type of person!" Haha...;-D

Then, we almost died laughing when we watched Scary Movie 3- really hilarious. Most importantly, I had a great time with John 'cause we went on snuggling though it was pretty hard 'cause we were laughing every now and then! Once, he secretly kissed me on the cheek without anyone knowing.

And I was, like... ::-) Surprised ;-D It really feels great to know that your loved- not just by friends, but also by a special someone. Well, that's it! Just wanted to share my happiness!!!;-D ;-D ;-D Any other guys out there who'll also be celebrating this December? By the way, I'm 20 now. Smile Sad Gee... I'm getting old...

"The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting right next to them knowing you can't have them." To Stephen Tsang, wherever you are.
icon12.gif happy birthday, michael!  [message #18314 is a reply to message #18311] Thu, 11 December 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

it sounds like you had a wonderful night--and a back massage, AND a sneaked kiss and snuggling by a special guy?! does it get any better than that??? Smile

and ooooo, into the 20s. i remember that birthday. i thought, "okay, so i'm officially not a teenager anymore. does this mean i have to grow up and wear business casual women suits, stop dyeing my hair funky colors and etc etc?" so you know what i did?

i still have yet to "grow up" five years later (and possibly and hopefully i never truly will--i have the "grownupness" to handle finances, maintain a home and Put My Foot Down as a parent, and educate ... but i am also prone to saying "DID NOT/DID TOO!" with shiloh a lot, stomping my foot when she beats me at battleship, etc). that birthday i went out and bought this lacy/leather skirt that was floor length with buckles all down the hips to the bottom hem. i believe i put electric blue streaks in the front strands of my hair, but they faded soon after.

i like to think the reason i still am carded (uh, not that i am buying anything TO be carded for, anymore...), and the reason i stil look between the ages of 15 and 18 is because despite all my whining and groaning and moaning, i've somehow kept my spirit, and my quote-unquote-inner-child alive. don't ever let that little boy in you die, michael, no matter what!!

don't ever, ever tell yourself you're getting "old." in some ways we do have to grow up, sure, but we don't ever have to grow "old."

so, now i'd sing you happy birthday, except you know, they haven't invented musical text for MB's yet. Sad) ::-) Razz

my void does not want.

Re: Who else was born in December?!!!  [message #18317 is a reply to message #18311] Thu, 11 December 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaman is currently offline  jaman

Likes it here

Happy Birth-day to you, happy birth-day to you!!!
It seems that you had a *brilliant* birth-day.

You said when you'd die that you'd walk with me every day
And I'd start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked you to meet
You went to a better place but He stole you away from me
icon7.gif Happy Birthday, Michael  [message #18326 is a reply to message #18311] Thu, 11 December 2003 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

Have a great day! I hope this next year brings you everything your heart desires Very Happy
  • Attachment: 15.jpg
    (Size: 16.85KB, Downloaded 273 times)
icon7.gif Re: Who else was born in December?!!!  [message #18331 is a reply to message #18311] Thu, 11 December 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Hope your day was as special as you wanted. And the next 365 be just as good.

My love find you today,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon7.gif Oh and by the way ...  [message #18332 is a reply to message #18331] Thu, 11 December 2003 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

I was born in June ....

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: Oh and by the way ...  [message #18335 is a reply to message #18332] Thu, 11 December 2003 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

29 November here, love.

icon12.gif thanks heathyr!  [message #18424 is a reply to message #18314] Sun, 14 December 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

---for waking up the child within me! heh-heh! ;-D
you're right... i'm still twenTEEN years old after all! Sad)
still got so much ahead.

actually, i promised myself that when i grow up,
i'll never give up the liking to cartoons & videogames.
just look at my site! it's basically filled with
lots of childish stuff.

i've never been so happy in my entire life.
i don't know if this happiness is temporary or permanent...
but what matters most right now is holding onto it and living.

i can't believe the day you foretold when "the coulds will clear"
has finally come heathyr.

thought there still are lots of things to worry about...
like how the heck will i tell my parents about me bein' gay...
or how will RJ & I keep this relationship up if we can't even
show our feelings toward each other in public... etc...

but hey, what's happening right now is already more than I could ask for. ;-D So who the heck gave me the right to complain? Sad) Hope happiness finds your way too guys! Especially you heathyr! Smile Smile Smile

"The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting right next to them knowing you can't have them." To Stephen Tsang, wherever you are.
Darn...  [message #18425 is a reply to message #18335] Sun, 14 December 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

So I missed to greet you Syyton... Smile
Well- happy birthday anyway! ;-D ;-D ;-D
Better late than never, right? Smile Smile Smile

Re: Darn...  [message #18449 is a reply to message #18425] Sun, 14 December 2003 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

No worries!
I do not make a big fuss out of my birth-day.
Smile

hugs!  [message #18450 is a reply to message #18424] Sun, 14 December 2003 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

that day has come, huh? i'm so happy for you! just remember that sometimes little rainclouds will come and go; maybe even a tornado, or just whisps to block the sun. remember, then, that all of that passes, none of it is ever permanent, nor the damage it might leave in its wake.

if you and this boy really care for each other, you'll find a way to make things work out. if you guys are meant to be one for now, or forever, or for however long fate deems it, it'll be worth it to both of you in that proverbial long-run to have to wait things out, to come out, etc.

it'll happen! Smile

my void does not want.

3 days and counting!  [message #18451 is a reply to message #18311] Sun, 14 December 2003 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I'll be 19 on the 18th of December, argh! Scary. I don't wanna get old!Surprised This year is going to be really weird, first Birthday and Christmas away from my family and it is in a foreign country! Even my uncle is going to be away for Christmas so all I have is one of my room-mates (the other is going to Tokyo) I want to have a baked meal, but we don't even have an oven so that might be hard. It does feel quite weird it being so cold for Christmas though, Christmas is meant to be swimming weather!

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: 3 days and counting!  [message #18452 is a reply to message #18451] Sun, 14 December 2003 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

To be early, Happy Birth-day! Happy birth-day! Happy birth-day!

icon6.gif Congrats, guys!  [message #18456 is a reply to message #18311] Sun, 14 December 2003 18:22 Go to previous message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Sorry I'm late to the party, AND early. I still wish everyone involved a most excellent birthday and a great upcoming year. Smile

Take care guys!

-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Previous Topic: The Lost Boys, a poem / warning (and fulfilling a request)
Next Topic: Sea of people. (Don't take too seriously)
Goto Forum: