A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A little fun ...
icon7.gif A little fun ...  [message #18370] Fri, 12 December 2003 04:40 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Hey all, try this one and see what you think .....

http://www.lolfun.com/flash_laughs/melting_princess/melting.swf

Much Love and Happiness this Holiday season,

Kevin

::-) Wink :-*

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
*GROANS*  [message #18384 is a reply to message #18370] Fri, 12 December 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Hahahaa, Kevin! That one was FUNNY! Very Happy

Here's something funny too that proves all snide remarks uttered by women regarding men and sex: http://canada.com/national/story.asp?id=89E64710-27C8-4FF7-AF0C-AECE0C667C0F

Every girl reading this forum should proudly puff up their ches- umm... Feathers. Smile
  • Attachment: funpage2.gif
    (Size: 58.63KB, Downloaded 197 times)

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: *GROANS*  [message #18387 is a reply to message #18384] Fri, 12 December 2003 13:25 Go to previous message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

LOLOLOL. i love the article title. the "what?" at the end made me almost spit coffee for some reason.

if i had a chest i'd be puffing it, haha! instead yes. up go the feathers. you know, i actually have proof that me and shiloh are evolved creatures. i only had 2 wisdom teeth grow in, instead of the usual four, so my jaw has evolved one step up from many others. and shiloh has NO wisdom teeth at all showing in her dental x-rays. on the other hand though, it means she has a bit smaller jaw, so front teeth crowding is more an issue. so even us women are not perfect. Smile

even if some of us try to hard to be...

my void does not want.

Previous Topic: Rant on the Cruelty of Children
Next Topic: Don't piss off a fireman
Goto Forum: