A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Can you outsmart your foot?
icon7.gif Can you outsmart your foot?  [message #19800] Sat, 14 February 2004 20:39 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

You gotta try this.

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction every time. No matter how many times you do this, the result will be the same. Can you outsmart your foot?

Very Happy

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: Can you outsmart your foot?  [message #19801 is a reply to message #19800] Sat, 14 February 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

omygod that is so fukin annoying kevin lol!!! It wont cooperate:P

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
icon7.gif Re: Can you outsmart your foot?  [message #19802 is a reply to message #19800] Sun, 15 February 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M is currently offline  M

Likes it here

Hey man .. this damn foot of mine won't do what i want him to do......Smile Smile

This is funny... i got to show this to my friends lol thank for the laugh

Now back to training my foot to do the right thing....

" Turn right foot clockwise.. draw 6 with right hand... damn !!!! again! "

ok bye

You don't love someone because they are beautiful, they are beautiful because you love them.
icon7.gif Re: Can you outsmart your foot?  [message #19804 is a reply to message #19802] Sun, 15 February 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

I am still tryin it! hehe

Thanks Andy, Thanks M,

Kevin

:-* Very Happy :-*

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: Can you outsmart your foot?  [message #19815 is a reply to message #19800] Tue, 17 February 2004 10:33 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I seem to be able to do it... My foot does get confused, but I seem to be able to maintain enough concentration on both tasks to not mess either of them up.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Disaster in Moscow...
Next Topic: Unrest in the land of the roo's ....
Goto Forum: