A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Another funny one for you all ....
icon12.gif Another funny one for you all ....  [message #20097] Wed, 10 March 2004 16:33 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Don't forget to click all the links ....

http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon6.gif Re: Another funny one for you all ....  [message #20098 is a reply to message #20097] Wed, 10 March 2004 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dartagnon is currently offline  dartagnon

Likes it here

HHhhehehheh, sad but true, Kevy....Sad but true. I think I'll order one for my friends of the other political persuasion. Nothing stops boring rhetoric like having the truth shown to those hiding behind it.

It's not the wolf you see you should fear, but all the ones he howls with. Don't be afraid of the song, but don't piss off the choir.
icon6.gif *giggles like a little boy*  [message #20099 is a reply to message #20097] Wed, 10 March 2004 17:47 Go to previous message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

"A peeance, freeance Iraq"... Ummm, WHAT?

I thought Dubya quit smoking dope YEARS ago! Sad)

Thanks Kevin! :-*
-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Previous Topic: Rooster joke
Next Topic: what would you do
Goto Forum: