A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > smith
icon14.gif smith  [message #20063] Mon, 08 March 2004 11:30 Go to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

I think the latest story, "Turn Around, Bright Eyes", is the best thing he has written to date. Awesome talent waiting to be developed.
icon14.gif I agree, definitely a good read.  [message #20064 is a reply to message #20063] Mon, 08 March 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
E.J. is currently offline  E.J.

Really getting into it

No Message Body

(\\__/) And if you don't believe The sun will rise
(='.'=) Stand alone and greet The coming night
(")_(") In the last remaining light. (C. Cornell)
Re: smith  [message #20065 is a reply to message #20063] Mon, 08 March 2004 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

Definitely another cool story.

{{HUGS}}

Think good thoughts,
e
icon6.gif Turn Around........  [message #20072 is a reply to message #20063] Tue, 09 March 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dartagnon is currently offline  dartagnon

Likes it here

I should be angry with you, little smith. Hehehehe, making reference to a song I featured in one of my stories as a thematic device and character driven foible.....but it's brilliant how you use it and the story is everything we know your stories to be. Simply, shatteringly awesome in it's depth of character, it's honesty and it's overall approach to getting your message across. Bravo, my little brother. Good job indeed!

It's not the wolf you see you should fear, but all the ones he howls with. Don't be afraid of the song, but don't piss off the choir.
Re: Turn Around........  [message #20112 is a reply to message #20072] Fri, 12 March 2004 00:09 Go to previous message
ds is currently offline  ds

Getting started

I must admit when I saw the title I had just been reading Coupé, so I did wonder!

Smile
Previous Topic: Bloody good game
Next Topic: A question of morality, perhaps...
Goto Forum: