A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Try at your own risk ... hehe
icon12.gif Try at your own risk ... hehe  [message #20662] Mon, 03 May 2004 02:24 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/dublinbuslivewebcam.htm

Sad) Sad) Sad)

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon13.gif Sorry...but not funny  [message #20664 is a reply to message #20662] Mon, 03 May 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

No Message Body

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
CTRL-ALT-DEL to terminate your browser  [message #20665 is a reply to message #20662] Mon, 03 May 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

If this joke gets too much for you. I have gone through things like this before, but they are no longer funny to me, so if you want to go through the whole thing, sure, but otherwise to save yourself time and clicks you can CTRL -ALT-DEL (note that this will cause you to lose all other internet windows, too)

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Try at your own risk ... hehe  [message #20681 is a reply to message #20662] Mon, 03 May 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

My apologies to all who found that distasteful.

I didn't mean to upset anyone.

I wont do it again.

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon6.gif I wasn't brave enough to click your link, Kevvy...  [message #20697 is a reply to message #20681] Tue, 04 May 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

...But here is another one from the Weird Wide Web that you guys can all enjoy without risk of injury or death. Smile

Genitalia anecdotes involving celebrities! Surprised
http://www.anecdotage.com/browse.php?term=Genitalia

And no, PLEASE don't ask how I found it! ;-D

Hugs for you all. Smile
-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Not distasteful  [message #20722 is a reply to message #20681] Wed, 05 May 2004 19:38 Go to previous message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

You posted a warning. It was mildly funny and a bit annoying, but nothing more. don't stop posting links. If you do, I might miss something that I could find to be great.

Think good thoughts,
e
Previous Topic: Frodo, Sam, Elijah and Sean
Next Topic: OMG, my new toy is an instrument of torture!
Goto Forum: