A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A Hello to all my friends
icon7.gif A Hello to all my friends  [message #22219] Mon, 13 September 2004 11:04 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Hi everyone,

After a short bout with no place to live, I am getting back on my feet and finally gainfully employed (well not all THAT gainfull hehe)

Anyway, I have my internet back and am looking forward to corosponding with you all again.

Peace and Love to all,

Kevin

:-*

P.S I have really missed you guys (and gals)

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: A Hello to all my friends  [message #22220 is a reply to message #22219] Mon, 13 September 2004 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Yikes! That sounds scary as hell...sorry to hear that you've been thru the wars recently, old friend.

These are things that we all fear in the wee small hours of the morning, and the measure of a man is how is handles it when it really happens.

Sounds like you're doing as well as can be. Very glad to hear it. Wish there was more I could say about that, other than that I understand a bit, at least.

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon7.gif Thanks David  [message #22234 is a reply to message #22220] Wed, 15 September 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Hugs and Kisses

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon7.gif Hiya Kevvy  [message #22250 is a reply to message #22219] Wed, 15 September 2004 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

It's sure good to see you back Very Happy Missed your smilin' face around here.

{{{{hugs}}}}
smith
Re: A Hello to all my friends  [message #22255 is a reply to message #22219] Thu, 16 September 2004 05:59 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

so tell us what you are up to?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: What are they saying? – 2
Next Topic: Beauty pageant 2004?
Goto Forum: