A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > What are they saying? – 2
icon5.gif What are they saying? – 2  [message #22245] Wed, 15 September 2004 15:47 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Another picture which may depict something obvious, but get your thinking caps on and provide the dialogue. The more way out the conversation, the more points it score. See:

http://www.far.nu/01boy/media/gallery/jpp-mp/jpp-mp11.jpg

(I hope this will turn into a link.)

Hugs
Nigel:-P

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: What are they saying? – 2  [message #22246 is a reply to message #22245] Wed, 15 September 2004 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

"I know it's a bummer that your PE buddies held you down and shaved all the hairs off...especially since ya just started growing them and all. But look! Your stiffie proves that it wasn't all bad...and it will grow back anyhow. So never mind, I'll get you some lotion to make the stubblies not itch so much, ok? Hey, can I see it one more time? I'll let ya shave mine off if it would make ya feel better..."

Ahhh, free association...a dangerous thing...but you asked, Nigel!

Go ahead guys, top that!Sad) Surprised ::-) Razz

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Re: What are they saying? – 2  [message #22247 is a reply to message #22246] Wed, 15 September 2004 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TygerBoiSammy is currently offline  TygerBoiSammy

Toe is in the water

"So let me get this straight.....if you go soft your speedos will fall off?! Well, guess I gotta help you keep it hard"
Re: What are they saying? – 2  [message #22254 is a reply to message #22245] Thu, 16 September 2004 00:50 Go to previous message
blue is currently offline  blue

Likes it here

Dude! When they said Ivan was gonna blow in, that ~wasn't~ what they meant! But I think we've got time, if you wanna. I mean, it's gonna be too hot to wear much anyway.... Hurricanes suck, but it'll be more fun if we suck....

Um, too much?
Previous Topic: Why life is soo cruel with people?????.......
Next Topic: A Hello to all my friends
Goto Forum: