A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > What are they saying? – 5
icon7.gif What are they saying? – 5  [message #22622] Sun, 24 October 2004 18:46 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Another pic for you guys to invent an entertaining conversation, although the inset might be a bit of a give away. Again this meant to be a bit of light humour and if you should find anything serious, please start a new thread.
Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22626 is a reply to message #22622] Sun, 24 October 2004 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

OK, it IS a big nose, but if you turn it sideways I can kiss you!

Or we could do nasal sex, i suppose

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22628 is a reply to message #22622] Mon, 25 October 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trick is currently offline  trick

Getting started

said captain beaky to his men,lets play with hissing sid again.
anyone under 30 or not from the uk probably won't get this so apologies for baffling you.dickle
Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22630 is a reply to message #22628] Mon, 25 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

"OK, they said we have to kiss for 5 minutes or we can't join the team...what the heck, I bet we can do it if they can. Wanna give it a go?"

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Re: What are they saying? 5  [message #22632 is a reply to message #22622] Mon, 25 October 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pyro is currently offline  Pyro

Toe is in the water

"See i told you there are parts of me bigger than my nose."

Do what you love, changing the world is incidental.
Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22633 is a reply to message #22622] Mon, 25 October 2004 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blue is currently offline  blue

Likes it here

Gee, who needs words? Looks like genuine affection there to me. Good for them.

Blue notes that if he had known someone that nice and that willing, well, Blue would've been a much happier teen, and might've avoided that cramped closet. Provided, of course, that Blue could've gotten past his own reticence.

Oh, and the shift to third person there is a pure literary affectation, nothing more.
icon7.gif Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22634 is a reply to message #22622] Mon, 25 October 2004 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blumoogle is currently offline  Blumoogle

Likes it here

Their so cute, could kiss them both, but theyr not much younger than me, anyway i wonder how they kiss, looks like they had practise... poor poeple who have to wash those underwear...Surprised

A truth told with bad intent
Beats all the lies you can invent

-William Blake
Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22639 is a reply to message #22622] Tue, 26 October 2004 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennyone is currently offline  Dennyone

Getting started

"It's impossible."

"could happen!"

"No way"

"Bet me!"

"How much?"

"Loser goes on the bottom!"

"Well, okay. But I still don't
think a lip pushup and a tongue
pullup at the same time will work!"Wink Cool
Re: What are they saying? – 5  [message #22644 is a reply to message #22622] Tue, 26 October 2004 22:19 Go to previous message
Is it only me? is currently offline  Is it only me?

Getting started

I think They are saying:

KID ONE... Look at me and you will see
I am split, and you are the other half.

KID TWO... I will, forever, love only you

Vegam birga'im she'ani lo itach Yesh mi shelanetzach ohev rak otach ~ Even in moments I am not with you I will, forever, love only you
Previous Topic: to all my friends here
Next Topic: Read these words: Search Your Heart.
Goto Forum: