A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Timmy's Thread
Timmy's Thread  [message #22899] Mon, 15 November 2004 13:54 Go to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Timmy is one of the most wonderful people I know. He is always there for people in need both online and offline, and his advice is invariably very sage. When one of us is feeling "down" he is always there for us with a word of encouragement.

Right now, for personal reasons that have nothing to do with this MB, Timmy is feeling "down". I am sure that he will bounce back soon, but in the mean time his ego certainly needs a boost.

Please, everybody, take a minute to add to this thread a short message telling Timmy what he needs to hear from us. (And, Timmy, don't dare close or block this thread! This is for you for once!)

Thank you, guys.

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22902 is a reply to message #22899] Mon, 15 November 2004 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Hugs you. I WILL make it, you know

I always do.

It just all gets too much sometimes.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22906 is a reply to message #22899] Mon, 15 November 2004 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joesdog is currently offline  joesdog

Likes it here

Yup, life can be a bit of a rollercoaster, for sure. Timmy is tough...I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. On the other hand, a bit of validation and comfort is never amiss, so...

(((>>>)))))) for you, Tim!!

cheers!

aj

"I promise not to try not to fuck with your mind/ I promise not to mind if you go your way and i go mine/promise not to lie if i'm looking you right in your eye/promise not to try not to let you down."
--Eve6
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22907 is a reply to message #22906] Mon, 15 November 2004 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joesdog is currently offline  joesdog

Likes it here

That's weird--it shortened my HUGS for Timmy into a strange sort of code thing...anyway--We're here for you, pal. You're well loved by a world-wide family.

cheers!

aj

"I promise not to try not to fuck with your mind/ I promise not to mind if you go your way and i go mine/promise not to lie if i'm looking you right in your eye/promise not to try not to let you down."
--Eve6
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22910 is a reply to message #22907] Tue, 16 November 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Timmy, I don't know how to answer this. Don't forget that you do so much for other people in many ways and that a lot of people you have never met love you. Whatever it is bugging you at the moment, take strength from the fact that we're all behind you.
Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22911 is a reply to message #22899] Tue, 16 November 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trick is currently offline  trick

Getting started

chin up dude! you've always been there for
us when we've needed someone & we'll
always be here for you.dickle
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22915 is a reply to message #22899] Tue, 16 November 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shawn is currently offline  Shawn

Toe is in the water

I only know Timmy through his website, this MB, and his posting here, but he is still very special to me for making this place available to me and anyone else who needs it.

Hope you feel better soon, Timmy.

Shawn
Re: Timmy's Thread  [message #22932 is a reply to message #22899] Thu, 18 November 2004 06:36 Go to previous message
Pyro is currently offline  Pyro

Toe is in the water

I'm not sure what's left to be said...Your a cool person Timmy, I think there are very many people out there who's lives you've touched just with this site, and with your kind words.
Thanks for everything, and for...well, just being you. Smile ;-D

Pyro.

Do what you love, changing the world is incidental.
Previous Topic: UK and gay Marriage
Next Topic: Art??? or is it???
Goto Forum: