A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > "Sacred Innocence" - An Idea 4 a Tale!
icon3.gif "Sacred Innocence" - An Idea 4 a Tale!  [message #22930] Thu, 18 November 2004 05:08 Go to next message
Is it only me? is currently offline  Is it only me?

Getting started

I'm thinking of sending a story to Timmy but I wanted to know what you guys thought so I am going to write a little TeaserGraph her to see whay you guys think! any comments would be appreciated. -Davey

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKGROUND

SACRED INNOCENCE is a Screenplay written purposely to send into the BBC, but it explores the lives of two Homosexual teenagers, Logan Riley and Harvey Grant.
SACRED INNOCENCE is a bit like BUFFY: THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, in a world where all law has been forgotten, and fuelled by peoples' self opinionated views. A new age of terror is born... An order of Neo-Nazi's are now the leaders of both the Uk and the USA.
But,a three teenagers known in history as the 'Lux Equalis', which Harvey and Logan make up two of the trio.
Battle the Neo-Nazi's for the chance to accepted. . .

SACRED INNOCENCE
This is an extract from a chapter entitled: I Do

"How'd we get to this, Logan" asked Harvey, staring in to Logan's eyes.

"We just need to learn - to trust each other, no secrets" stated Logan as they sat upon the bench.

"I can never thank you enough, for saving me, Logan - When my parents were killed by, Schiller I just became mindless I didn't know who I was anymore, When I took those pills - I thought they would make the pain go away, I took them and the next thing I saw, when I came around, Was your Face, I felt your warm touch aginst my skin... and everything became clear" Harvey said as he and Logan embraced.

"I wouldn't be able to cope without you and Hannah, I never want to loose you Harvey... Never" replied Logan

The winter sun beamed down on the two boys, as a cooling breeze carried leaves through the air.

"Stay, Stay here, Stay with me" Logan Continued.

"Of course - I'll Stay - but we'll never be the same again - we can't forget the past - What I did to you and Hannah" Harvey, run his finger softly across a large scar on Logan's neck

"Hey, forget the past all that matters is here and now!" Logan said as they broke the embrace, Logan placed his hand on Harvey's chest.

"When I feel your heart beat - I know your real... I know your here, and thats all that matters to me" Logan smiled.

"Aww...you two Boys getting close!" A deep south accent rang through the silence

"O'HARA!" Harvey Suddenly Shouted

"WHAT!" Logan turned around and it was true - Jase O'Hara stood by the pond, his body half concealed by the slow flowing fountain.

"What d'ya want O'Hara!" asked Logan

O'Hara, came aound to the front of the Fountain

"You think you could, just humiliate me infront of, Schiller and the Reich,
You think' I was gonna let ya get a way with that, White Choclate" O'Hara Shouted, his hands, concealed behind his back.

"O'Hara Schillers Dead... The Reich; overthrown by Hannah, Just go home before things start to get ugly" Logan warned.

"Looks like they already did, bitch!" O'Hara smiled, and pulled round from his back a Chrome 9mm pistol. in what seemed like slow motion Harvey, pushed Logan out of the way before O'Hara fired numerous rounds, one stray bullet ripped through Harvey's chest.

"ARRRRRGH!" Havey screamed in both terror and pain as he hit the ground... Hard.
"NO! HARVEY!!!!!" Logan shouted as he shot up from the floor.

"Hey Bitch" Laughed O'Hara "You Faggots make me sick" he continued as he trained the pistol at Logan's head.

"I done already gone and busted a cap in your bum-boys chest... I can easily bust a cap in Yarn ass!" O'Hara shouted nervously as, he saw the cghange in Logan's eye colour, from their usual icey blue colour they had turned in to a dark blue.

Logan stepped Forward, until he felt the coldness of the pitol on his forehead.

"Go on, O'Hara prove to everyone - how tough you are, SHOOT ME GOD DAMMIT! SHOOT ME!" shouted Logan as he looked over at Harvey lying on the ground.

"SHUT UP!" shouted O'Hara

"Thats right Jason - if there is one thing you;ll always be it is a coward, you cannot look me in the eye, as you kill me can you! Can you!" shouted Logan

O'Hara and Logan stood still, in silence the gun still trained at Logan's head, Logan stepped backwards very slowly and knelt beside Harvey.

"C'mon Baby!" whispered Logan putiing pressure on Harvey's wound, "You'll be ok... You have to be!" he continued. Sobbing.

"O'HARA" a deep seductive english accent shot across the courtyard. and broke the silence.

Hannah walked over to the Logan and O'Hara. Her red dress blowing in the cold breeze.

"What da hel' d'ya want, you freaky ho!" stated O'Hara abruptly

Hannah Broke in to a laugh "This isn't the playground, O'Hara - Grow up!"

"Whatever" O'Hara holstered his Gun and went to push Hannah, out of his way... She didn't move an inch.

"You Can't push me around , O'Hara so don't waste your breath trying"

"Y'all know it just takes one hit, just da one god hit and you over... bitch" Shouted O'Hara egotistically

"A-Huh - Give me your best Shot" Hannah Grinned

"Dat alright wit me, giv' me ya best!"" O'Hara smirked.

O'Hara lashed out with, what would of been a very powerful right hook, but Hannah stepped to the side and grabbed his am, twisting it behind his Back, she threw him to the floor, Raising her leg above her head, she brought it down, breaking O'Hara's collarbone instantly, She then slammed her palm heel into a certain point on O'Hara's neck and he was dead.

"Hows That?" she replied Sarcastically.

She walked quickly over to Logan and Harvey, Harvey was inevitably near death, and Logan was in a sort of trance, with Harvey in his arms, he rocked back forth, whilst chanting reapeatedly "Don't Die!"

"He'll be ok... Logan I promise" Hannah reassured as she rubbed Logan's shoulder with her hand.
Logan- didn't her acknowlege her.

"Don't die! Don't die! Don't die...."

EKTRA patroled area (Civilian Safety assured)

The sound of clocks and the slow rythmic beeping of the life support machine was all to be heard, as Harvey lay in the hospital bed after long surgery. He lay still in Bed, connected to tubes, wires and omnious machines.

Logan sat at his size, Harvey's warm hand tightly held in his, tears rolling down his cheeks Logan closed his eyes and began to talk to Harvey.

"I May have freaked you out - in the past, with wanting to be so close to you.
But its just that, I have spent all my life been someone else, and, i never let anyone see the real me - that was until I met you, With you I felt I could be myself, I really love you, with all my heart, and I can never think of life without you, I can't really explain my feelings, and you know that - you know everything about me, I can't explain it, But I feel for you as I would a girl I know I shouldn't have told you, but I guess apart of me hoped that you felt the same"

Logan opened his eyes and looked up , his eyes met with Harvey's

Quietly, and weakly Harvey said "I do"

"I might have freaked you out in the past

So What do you think? Is it worth posting?
Please let me know

Thanks Guys
David "Davey" Anderson, Age 15

Vegam birga'im she'ani lo itach Yesh mi shelanetzach ohev rak otach ~ Even in moments I am not with you I will, forever, love only you
Re: "Sacred Innocence" - An Idea 4 a Tale!  [message #22936 is a reply to message #22930] Thu, 18 November 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Come on guys, give him an answer!Confused??

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Why not?  [message #22937 is a reply to message #22930] Thu, 18 November 2004 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Although, I daren't speak for anyone else, I personally would welcome the opportunity to read more.

I'm sorta taken with the notion of it being gay-themed sci-fi, with a strong gothic bent.

Warren C. E. Austin
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Why not?  [message #22938 is a reply to message #22937] Thu, 18 November 2004 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joesdog is currently offline  joesdog

Likes it here

sure, why not? hit us with what you got.

"I promise not to try not to fuck with your mind/ I promise not to mind if you go your way and i go mine/promise not to lie if i'm looking you right in your eye/promise not to try not to let you down."
--Eve6
I agree....  [message #22939 is a reply to message #22937] Thu, 18 November 2004 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

One thing I see from the tiny bit you placed on the post was that it seemed to need a bit more background information.

Sci-Fi is always something I enjoy.... Lets see more of it.

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: I agree....  [message #22941 is a reply to message #22939] Fri, 19 November 2004 02:17 Go to previous message
trick is currently offline  trick

Getting started

after reading that taster i got the need to read so
you gotta post the rest.if the rest is as good it'll
be a blinder.dickle
Previous Topic: Admiral's Son
Next Topic: This just can not be real
Goto Forum: