A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Posting
Posting  [message #32095] Tue, 16 May 2006 05:43 Go to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Somebody send me an email when people start posting again

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: Posting  [message #32096 is a reply to message #32095] Tue, 16 May 2006 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Brian, I am guessing that your post was an example of your native - and delightful if sometimes rather acidic - wit. If you meant what you wrote in all seriousness maybe you should consider the RSS relay that Timmy has indicated at the top of this page.

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Posting  [message #32102 is a reply to message #32096] Tue, 16 May 2006 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

The question is, should we email Brian to tell him that he has started posting again? Smile

Brian, you could always start a new (maybe even a potentially controversial) thread yourself!

What's the weather like this time of year?

David
Re: Posting  [message #32103 is a reply to message #32102] Tue, 16 May 2006 10:26 Go to previous message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Oops, that was me.
Previous Topic: Don't they proofread anymore?
Next Topic: What is the perfect movie to watch on Mumsie Day????
Goto Forum: