A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Electroken
icon7.gif Electroken  [message #32327] Sun, 28 May 2006 12:48 Go to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

I am seriously interested in why you thought my post about Memorial day was an attack on you. If I said anything that was a direct attack on you or could be taken as a direct attack, then I appologise.

I posted the thread so people could remember the ones who have died to keep the torch held high. I may not agree with the reasons for a war, but the bravery and sacrafice of those who died should never be forgotten.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: Electroken  [message #32330 is a reply to message #32327] Sun, 28 May 2006 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
electroken is currently offline  electroken

Likes it here

I should appologize actually as I was just having a day where your one comment pushed my button. You could say I was being quite depressed right then and after a night's sleep and coming here to read what I wrote, I am sorry to make you feel bad about it. Yes, I did take it in some weird way as personal when I really shouldnt have and I do appologize to you Brian as I know you are a nice guy and didnt deserve it.

Ken
I know this is not really my business ...  [message #32347 is a reply to message #32330] Mon, 29 May 2006 02:57 Go to previous message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

... but I have to say how much I admire Ken for making such a frank and heartfelt apology.

Ken, it does you credit!

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Previous Topic: Sex Offender Ruled Too Short For Jail
Next Topic: Bill Gates and the American dream
Goto Forum: