A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Hiya Birthday Boy
Hiya Birthday Boy  [message #35428] Mon, 11 September 2006 08:35 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ron is an irregular poster and a regualr reader, and a great friend of mine. Today is his unmpteenth birthday. At umpteen you receive many additional privileges, umpteen of them.

Happy birthday, Oh Great Rondini

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Happy birthday, Ron!  [message #35436 is a reply to message #35428] Mon, 11 September 2006 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

No Message Body
Happy birthday from me too!  [message #35475 is a reply to message #35428] Mon, 11 September 2006 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick is currently offline  nick

Likes it here

Hi Ron,

Hope you're having a great day!
Re: Hiya Birthday Boy  [message #35489 is a reply to message #35428] Tue, 12 September 2006 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Happy umpteenth bday Ron and many umteenth returns.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
*giggles* happy umpteenth!  [message #35495 is a reply to message #35428] Tue, 12 September 2006 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

the whole of it has made me giggle aloud.
may we all live on to celebrate our umpteenth, and be granted with umpteenth privleges, instead of just a few, or a handful, or number-somethings. Wink

enjoy your day!

my void does not want.

icon7.gif Re: Hiya Birthday Boy  [message #35498 is a reply to message #35428] Tue, 12 September 2006 11:26 Go to previous message
ron is currently offline  ron

Really getting into it

Umpteen thanks to all!

I must state for the record, however, that Timmy stiil remains a tad more "umpteen" than me! ::-)

We do not remember days...we remember moments.

Cesare Pavese
Previous Topic: Terrific News!!
Next Topic: Hey cossieā€¦
Goto Forum: