A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I Love Bowling
icon7.gif I Love Bowling  [message #36235] Sat, 30 September 2006 23:46 Go to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

I Love Bowling, I have been study for a test and came to the conclusion I need a good meal and a brake. So I went to Outback then went to the bowling center. Outback then went to the bowling center. Where I meet Him (Sorry Don’t recall his name but it starts with A), and his mom. They were at the lane next to me. And took a brake and sat down for and just watched them bowl for a wile and the he came over to the table we shared. And he starts to talk about nothing really. I had already played two games. And was on my last one or so I thought wound up playing 15 games be for it was over play a couple of games with them. (Yes I went bowling by my self everyone I know was either away collage or was at work.) I had a lot fun. But found my self starting to stare I have a crush on him. But long story short we set a date two Saturday from now same time for some more bowling. I felt like giving him my number but I don’t know if it was that kind thing or just becoming friends. To day I spent over $150 on me I did some other things as well.

But for those of you, who are about to question my financial status I was given a $200 bonus for all the hours and having a good evaluation from the CEO vested most employees got a $50 bonus.

Jay

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36236 is a reply to message #36235] Sat, 30 September 2006 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I don't know what happend but I have noted that I have been less down of late.

So say what you want
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36237 is a reply to message #36236] Sun, 01 October 2006 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Do you think maybe it could be because you know your not alone. that there are others who have the same concerns and problems you do. You have people to talk to and tell how your day went and know that they are really listening, also that there are people who care about you?

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36238 is a reply to message #36237] Sun, 01 October 2006 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I think So I don't think I would be I a good place, or even here at all. I have all the post sent to e-mail so I can read from every one all day.

I have fallen in love with this place and don't think I can ever go with out any of you ever.Smile

Jay

So say what you want
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36240 is a reply to message #36235] Sun, 01 October 2006 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Hi Jason,

I'm glad to hear that things are going better.

I've never had much success bowling; I think I have done it twice in my life, the last time when I was 9. Or maybe I was 10. Um... I wasn't very successful as far as I remember. Though it looks as if it could be fun if you go with someone you get on with. Not sure what else I can say about it.

Good luck with the new chap. Be careful not to assume anything about him; just see how things go in a couple of weeks.

David
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36241 is a reply to message #36240] Sun, 01 October 2006 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I just have to rember not to push him away I could always use a new Friend.

So say what you want
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36242 is a reply to message #36240] Sun, 01 October 2006 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Oh one day if we ever meet I'll take you bowling.

So say what you want
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36243 is a reply to message #36242] Sun, 01 October 2006 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Thanks, Jason. Are you planning to come to the UK any time soon? It's the Place To Be if you happen to post on this board. Smile
As one of the resident dinosaurs ...  [message #36246 is a reply to message #36235] Sun, 01 October 2006 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

... I can (almost) remember when the game was called Skittles, or occasionally Ninepins. I reckon Ten-pin is a step too far; I've never been happy with double figures!

I hope you make a new friend, Jay - just play it cool and don't hope for too much too soon!

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36248 is a reply to message #36241] Sun, 01 October 2006 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Heres a thought. When Im with Kol, he is the most important thing. His being happy or having fun, is most important to me at that time. I always put him befor myself. He is my best friend (hes not gay) Im not saying we dont argue, but we never get really angry with each other. We always consider how each other feels.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36250 is a reply to message #36243] Sun, 01 October 2006 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Yes some day.

So say what you want
Re: As one of the resident dinosaurs ...  [message #36258 is a reply to message #36246] Sun, 01 October 2006 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ProfZodiac is currently offline  ProfZodiac

Likes it here

None of you play the right form of bowling anyway - candlepin is where it's at.

I love the Northeast.
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36259 is a reply to message #36236] Sun, 01 October 2006 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Hey Jay!

Glad to hear you're on an upper. Keep working on it and the best of luck with your new friend. Keep us up to date - we're all nosey gits here.
What did you spend your $150 on?

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36260 is a reply to message #36259] Sun, 01 October 2006 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

me

So say what you want
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36261 is a reply to message #36260] Sun, 01 October 2006 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

outback(food), bowling, gas, Movie. got about $20 left

So say what you want
Re: I Love Bowling  [message #36265 is a reply to message #36235] Sun, 01 October 2006 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Never feel shy about giving a new friend your number. After all, if you are to meet but something goes wrong you each need a way of getting in touch.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Enquires innocently ...  [message #36293 is a reply to message #36258] Mon, 02 October 2006 02:32 Go to previous message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

... is Candlepin something to do with Christmas? Or perhaps Candlemas - 2 February? My grandmother used to say 'If Cannlemas Day dawn bright and clear, ye'll have two Winters in one year.!

Take pity upon the geriatric and infirm! (Don't send good wishes, send money!)

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Previous Topic: My short film
Next Topic: By this time next week.......
Goto Forum: