A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I am trying something out
I am trying something out  [message #36422] Tue, 03 October 2006 19:05 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

There are no promises that it will remain, but I have implemented something (I think) that I had previously locked down. It was locked down because, when this forum started, not everyone was.... adult in their outlook. I think we are adult today, and I want to see how it works.

Every registered user should find the "edit" link now enabled when looking at their own messages. If it is enabled when looking at someone else's THAT will be a bit of a software blow and I will turn it off until we can solve it

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Hmmmmm  [message #36423 is a reply to message #36422] Tue, 03 October 2006 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Very interesting...

Something tells me I will be going back and correcting my posts hours after I have made them.

There's an edit link below every post, but it's "access forbidden" for all but the original author. That seems all right to me.

David

(Oh, and it seems to work as well. I've managed to edit this post three times now.)

[Updated on: Tue, 03 October 2006 20:08]

Re: Hmmmmm  [message #36424 is a reply to message #36423] Tue, 03 October 2006 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

This has been scientificly tested and approvewd by our local pendant. Mwahhhhhhhhh

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: Hmmmmm  [message #36425 is a reply to message #36424] Tue, 03 October 2006 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Pendant???? Aaargh!

I don't know what mwahhhh means, but the same to you too, Brian.

Deeeeej
Re: Hmmmmm  [message #36426 is a reply to message #36425] Tue, 03 October 2006 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It is so obvious. You are a swinger!

And Mwaahhhhh is a kiss

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Hmmmmm  [message #36428 is a reply to message #36426] Tue, 03 October 2006 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Aha!

I thought it might have been some sort of evil laugh. Mwahhh, muhaha -- you could see how you might mistake one for the other... Smile

Mwahhhhhh to you too, Brian. And hugs to you, Timmy.
Re: Hmmmmm  [message #36439 is a reply to message #36424] Tue, 03 October 2006 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Brian wrote
>This has been scientificly tested and approvewd by our local pendant.<

Is this a pedant that hangs around a lot?

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
No, no, no!  [message #36466 is a reply to message #36428] Wed, 04 October 2006 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

It's the pendant bit that makes you a swinger. I'm sorry to keep you in suspense; just hang around and all will be made clear!

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: Trying editing posts  [message #36719 is a reply to message #36422] Sat, 07 October 2006 18:48 Go to previous message
Whitop is currently offline  Whitop

Toe is in the water

Timmy,

Wonderful idea, particularly for people who forget to change the 'default' subject to make it relate to the post.

Thanks, Mac
Previous Topic: I so hate most of my family
Next Topic: so tired
Goto Forum: