A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I'm Going For A Drive
I'm Going For A Drive  [message #36738] Sun, 08 October 2006 14:28 Go to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

I'm Going For A Drive. Don't know where I'm going or when I'll be back.

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Re: I'm Going For A Drive  [message #36751 is a reply to message #36738] Mon, 09 October 2006 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh is currently offline  Josh

On fire!

hi...

dont you dare leave me! please dont... i dont want to lose you....

~Josh~

Love who you want to.

~Josh~
C'mon, guys ...  [message #36756 is a reply to message #36751] Mon, 09 October 2006 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

... talk to each other! NOW!

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: I'm Going For A Drive  [message #36759 is a reply to message #36738] Mon, 09 October 2006 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

I had a lot to think out. This will be brief because I am so tired. But long story short I have now visited Oklahoma, and Missouri. I still have a lot to think about. But man was the sky wonderful to night. Sorry if there’s any screw up will edit in morning. By the way I just got in its 2:50am. I left 9:30am

Oh and Josh like I said before I am here and I’m not going any where.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 October 2006 13:42]

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Re: I'm Going For A Drive  [message #36766 is a reply to message #36759] Mon, 09 October 2006 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Jason, Josh is scared he is loosing you. Talk to him and set his mind at ease. I know sometimes we have to sort things out, but dont hurt the ones who care about you in the process.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Agreed  [message #36767 is a reply to message #36766] Mon, 09 October 2006 12:42 Go to previous message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Josh and Jason,

Brian is right.

I think both of you are scared of losing each other. It sounds like you're nervous of defining the boundaries of the relationship: whether it is romantic friendship, or love, or something different entirely. Evidently both of you have a different idea of what you want out of a relationship, and that's fine. But you desperately need to talk about it, even if it's painful, because if you don't you'll never be able to make any progress.

I hope this doesn't sound harsh, but the words 'boyfriend' and 'love' do have certain connotations. If you don't define your relationship by the commonly-accepted definitions of those words it probably isn't a good idea to use them in describing your relationship. What's more, it seems like you two have separate ideas of what those words mean.

I hope you manage to sort something out. Best wishes to both of you.

David

[Updated on: Mon, 09 October 2006 12:44]

Previous Topic: Over flowing prisons in Britain.
Next Topic: Jason
Goto Forum: