A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Your first orgasm
Your first orgasm  [message #36793] Tue, 10 October 2006 07:02 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was thinking. Ok, unusual I know. but I was. Old or young I think we can all recall our first orgasm.

The other thing I can recall was wondering "Was that it?" It felt interesting, but it wasn't what I was expecting, and it didn't feel "Finished" somehow.

I'll get to describing the circumstances later. I just wanted to set a thread going.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36795 is a reply to message #36793] Tue, 10 October 2006 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I still think my first orgasm was the best and most intense I've ever had, particularly because I didn't know what to expect.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
My first orgasm  [message #36796 is a reply to message #36793] Tue, 10 October 2006 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think I was 11 or so. I was a day pupil at an all boys school and we discussed sex from a position of absolutely no knowledge. One boy described the process with glee. He didn’t show us what he did, but his descripton was enough to make me try it.

That night I sat up in bed and investigated a newly interesting erect minidick. Pulling the foreskin back and then forward again in a slow rhythm was interesting. It wasn't spectacular, but it was interesting. Seems to be the word of the paragraph, that!

I carried on, all the while wondering what all the fuss was about. It wasn’t at all special, but I liked the gentle sensations.

Suddenly I was amazed. Starting from a sitting position my head flew back, my back arched and I felt a strong set of pulsations deep inside. That was more than interesting! I liked that. I was out of breath and I could no longer move my hand. Add to that a minidick that was too sensitive to touch any more and it all felt rather odd.

I wondered if that was what was meant to happen. No ejaculate then, I wasn't brewing any up, so no evidence of orgasm, exactly. (I only learnt much later that orgasm and ejaculation are separate but linked items).

I liked it enough to try it again! It happened again. And there was no way I could carry on after the pulsing sensation, however much I wanted to.

Next say I described it in school. So did others who had tried it out. We all wondered if there was more. It felt good, but not great. We expected something past the pulsing, but none of us could get past it.

The daft thing back then is that we were all keen on how fast we could do it. My record was nine seconds! I never made more than six in a day, though.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36801 is a reply to message #36793] Tue, 10 October 2006 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

I'm still not at the stage where I can tell what an orgasm "should" be like. I've had a number of different sensations so far, some more powerful than others, and none is what I expected "orgasmic" (as in, the most wonderful feeling you could ever have) to be. So far, it's been a bit like an uncontrollable, inevitable and yet somehow satisfying sneeze. Does that sound right?

David
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36803 is a reply to message #36801] Tue, 10 October 2006 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

That is a perfect description Smile You can control getting there, but the event itself is often different each time

Thinking back earlier  [message #36804 is a reply to message #36796] Tue, 10 October 2006 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

At seven years old, in the gym, I was set by the teacher to climb a thick rope. I had no idea what it was at the time, I wish I had! But the rope in contact with my little willy created such a powerful sensation that I couldn't climb at all! When I was a big boy (11 or so!) I shared this with schoolfriends. They all experienced the same feeling.

Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36823 is a reply to message #36793] Tue, 10 October 2006 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Navyone is currently offline  Navyone

Likes it here

First time 1958, age 17. Dam near scared me to death. My cousin was sleeping over and in the middle of the night I went to put my hand on his crotch. As soon as my hand came to rest on his pj’s I had what I much later figured out was an orgasm. I grabbed my crotch and made tracks to my bed pulsing wet sticky stuff all the way. I laid in bed gripping myself until my breathing returned to normal and the feeling passed. I had no idea what had happened but I was scared that I had broken something. It was a long time before I had another one. For several years after I figured out what had happened to me I had orgasms by thinking erotic thoughts. No hands. It wasn’t until I was in the Navy when my first love taught me to masturbate myself. Major case of arrested development. I don’t think having orgasms is a requirement to pass from boy to man.

Gary
Navyone
Ah, yes! I remember it well!  [message #36828 is a reply to message #36793] Wed, 11 October 2006 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

Growing up in a rural environment with hardly any kids of my own age meant that 'Teach Yourself' was pretty well the only option. Probably influenced by the fact that I was an only child, but curious, I certainly had strong sexual urges (not then gender-specific) by the age of seven. Over the next three or four years I had the chance to play sexual games with two girls, and I did so enthusiastically. As a bath-time activity I had discovered the basic principle of masturbation, though with a rolling motion between my palms rather than the usual method. It made me feel good, but I never reached the point of orgasm. After all, I didn't know that it was there to be reached!

When I was a few months short of twelve, I became attracted to David, a reasonably local boy about six months younger than myself. We rapidly got into a bit of self-exploration, undressing and feeling each other. One day, we were playing in a country lane, less than a quarter of a mile from my house. In a grassy clearing in an otherwise thick hedgerow, we started wrestling - you know the kind of wrestling I mean! - and suddenly I had a wonderful sensation, follwed by the realisation that (as I thought) I had wet myself. I was mortified. All sexual desires disappeared in an instant. I announced that I had to go home right away.

Later that evening, I worked out what must have happened. An appropriate experiment proved that I'd got it right, but I had a few more experiments, just to be sure! Strangely, it took another three or four months before I latched on to the 'up-and-down' technique.

Oh, just in case you were wondering, David and I continued to explore our sexuality for the next couple of years, and stayed friends for years after that until he emigrated to New Zealand and we eventually lost contact. The clearing is now part of someone's garden.

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Mixed feelings ...  [message #36830 is a reply to message #36793] Wed, 11 October 2006 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Well, I've been playing with myself and thinking about boys/men almost every night since the age of five or six. Including my time as a boarder at prep school ... though I used to wait until the rest of the dorm seemed to be asleep (though, looking back on it, I now suspect that several of them were doing the same). But I never achieved a "dry orgasm" ...

Even once I'd had a couple of wet dreams, I still didn't achieve orgasm through masturbation, however prolonged (and we are talking *hours*). I knew that the mechanics were working, but couldn't seem to find the firing mechanism!

Then I went on holiday with an older friend - let's call him W. We shared a room, but not a bed ... although it was pretty clear to both of us that we were attracted to each other, the relationship wasn't quite at that stage yet. The last night of the holiday, I thought W. might make a pass at me, and didn't know whether I was yet ready for it ... in the end he didn't. But I did have a spectacular wet dream that night, in which he featured prominently!

So, the holiday ended and we got back to his place, went to his room with a couple of hours to kill before I went home. And he asked - out of the blue - if I'd jerked off the previous night, and if I'd thought about him. Don't know if I'd woken him up by thrashing about having a wet dream, or if he'd seen the sheets, or if he'd just realised that after having been together for a fortnight we now wouldn't see each other for a week due to family stuff. I explained that I'd been dreaming, and he said he'd wanted to jerk off thinking about me, but hadn't in case he woke me up ... and did I want to do it together.

I said that I wasn't sure if I could manage it again after last night, but I'd give it a go (meaning, that I'd never managed to cum through masturbation, but being unwilling to admit it ... and anyway, being curious to watch him masturbate!) So he said I might find it more exciting if he jerked me off, and he did, and I came (my first waking orgasm), and then I returned the favour. That night, in the privacy of my own room, I discovered that I could now achieve orgasm by myself - using the same techniques that had previously been unsuccessful !

Still have very mixed feelings about it all - the relationship went on for a further 18 months, becoming very one-sided and in many ways abusive. On the oher hand, I'd clearly had a bit of a blockage about reaching waking orgasm, which he helped me get over ... ( if anyone is interested, and because it's relevant to another thread, the blockage seems to have been that I didn't want to be a "man" in that sense: my parents had recently separated, and I was already feeling the family pressures as oldest child to step up and be the "man of the household"). Though I suspect that I would eventually have achieved success on my own!

'scuse the length of the post - it's still a loaded area for me, and setting it in context is important!

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Mixed feelings ...  [message #36831 is a reply to message #36830] Wed, 11 October 2006 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

NW, after some of Cossie's post dont ever think yours are too long. What you had to say wouldnt have been clear if it hadnt been explained out. Me, I never seemed to have a problem with masturbation.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36849 is a reply to message #36793] Wed, 11 October 2006 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

If it were meant to feel "finished" you would have thought that was it and never tried again.....

The thing about orgasm's is exactly that, that feeling of greater expectations and the thrill of discovery that expectations greater felt yeild greater orgasms.

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36855 is a reply to message #36793] Wed, 11 October 2006 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zambezi is currently offline  Zambezi

Toe is in the water

Well I can remember my first (dry) orgasm in vivid detail. It was summer 1987 and I was not yet 12 years old.

I was lying in bed one hot summer's night, and wondering if ANYTHING would get me to sleep. So I fiddled. It felt good, I carried on, and within about ten minutes it happened. I knew exactly what it was, and I did it for at least twice a night every night for the rest of the summer.

Going back to boarding school and its bunk beds put a bit of a downer on the activity, but I still managed every other night or so for a couple of years.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
Re: Ah, yes! I remember it well!  [message #36859 is a reply to message #36828] Wed, 11 October 2006 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

At or about the fourth grade..... about 10 years old the local boys talked of little other than sports and sex..... Masterbation as a game was practiced with ferver and very nearly daily..... I took right to it..... Finaly, a toy that put itself away when I was through with it.... What more could a kid ask for????

As for a complete orgasm, well that one kind of caught me by surprise..... It was early summer and I had just turned 12 years old and had convinced two of my neighborhood cronies that a campout in their (large) back yard would be just the thing to kick off the Summer to a great start. After dark the usual games began and soon I had the two brothers comparing their tools with mine.... As these things go, this led to that and that led to the other.... As we were all concentrating on a circle jerk it happened..... All over Jackie..... Oh my, he was shocked beyond words as I unloaded my first (but way far from last) wet orgasm all over his hand, arm, sleeping bag and a good part of his brother as well....

It was a fine Summer indeed.... Summer camp exceptional..... and the mill pond..... oh my........

On our way home, we made some of the usual stopps at some of the usual touristy historic locations.

One such historic location was the "place" in one of the towns I lived in while growing up.....

Kevy went about exploring when he happened upon an old stone construction that in our historic past was a grist mill.... He made specific note of the fact that there were dozens of names carved into the surrounding trees...... All boys names......

If only these trees could talk......Surprised

[Updated on: Thu, 12 October 2006 19:53]

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Hey, Marc!  [message #36880 is a reply to message #36859] Thu, 12 October 2006 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

If you reckon trees are gonna talk, I'm out there with my chain-saw. And I may be away for some time!

For a' that an' a' that,
Hey, Grandbabe ...  [message #36881 is a reply to message #36831] Thu, 12 October 2006 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

... are you trying to say I've got verbal diarrhoea? If so, I sure hope you're into Masochism, 'cos your butt's definitely gonna be VERY sore!

For a' that an' a' that,
Re: Hey, Grandbabe ...  [message #36885 is a reply to message #36881] Thu, 12 October 2006 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

some grandpa u r! LOL

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Excuse me!  [message #36908 is a reply to message #36881] Thu, 12 October 2006 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

No Message Body
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36919 is a reply to message #36793] Thu, 12 October 2006 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ProfZodiac is currently offline  ProfZodiac

Likes it here

I remember the experience of being in my bed with my knees bent and working on myself under the comforter, but I honest-to-God don't remember what prompted me to start my exploration. I'd guess I was 13 at the time, I developed late, it would be almost a year before there was anything to speak of at the climax. However, one benefit to having started so long before it was even really worth it was that I'd perfected my technique by the time it paid true dividends, so I've never had too much of a problem in completion.

I'm also very proud of the fact that I need zero visual aid in getting off. I have a very good imagination. Cool
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36923 is a reply to message #36793] Thu, 12 October 2006 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Y'know, I don't think my first orgasm was actually this week -- although at the point it happened I thought it was.

I can clearly remember a dream from when I must have been about 9 or 10. The dream was a bit peculiar -- it was not sexual at all (I had no sexuality at that stage) except for the fact that I was wandering around without any clothes on. Then for some reason, in the dream I bumped into the sofa and had a wonderful feeling. I think it woke me up. It was just a feeling, and there was not any physical response.

I was sort of surprised then, but I never followed it up to see if I could reproduce the feeling because no-one had ever told me about sex, I knew nothing about it, and thought that this was a freak circumstance that was never supposed to happen and should never happen again. It didn't help that I was told around that point by my mother that it was very naughty (or perhaps it was dirty? I don't remember) to play with one's penis and that one should never, ever do it again. Given that I had no-one around me to discuss this with, I just shrugged and didn't.

So -- I never tried again until 13 or 14, when I overheard people mentioning it at night after light's out. I was embarrassed to talk about it because I had no experience myself (anyway, it was only the twats who talked about it -- not a good association). After a certain point I became convinced I was incapable of it, which prevented me from trying any other techniques; and of course the phimosis did not help, especially since I did not recognise it as such. Fast forward 8 or 9 years, and here I am.

I have finally reproduced that feeling again this week.

David

P.S. Why in heaven's name am I posting such a private thing on a public messageboard? I must be mad.
Mad?  [message #36925 is a reply to message #36923] Thu, 12 October 2006 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Deeej wrote:
>
> P.S. Why in heaven's name am I posting such a private thing on a public messageboard? I must be mad.

Not mad in the least: you just seem to have a charming (and rather unusual) natural honesty. It's apparent in most of your posts, I guess an offshoot of your "pedant's" desire to have things set out without risk of misunderstanding ... certainly no need to change it.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36926 is a reply to message #36923] Thu, 12 October 2006 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Navyone is currently offline  Navyone

Likes it here

I think a special trust and relationship has been established amongst us. We feel safe in confiding very personnel maters to each other. Lurkers must think we are a very strange lot.

Gary
Navyone
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36928 is a reply to message #36793] Thu, 12 October 2006 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kupuna is currently offline  kupuna

Really getting into it

I must have been eleven or twelve. I was in the bathroom, alone, and wanted to try what I had heard other boys talking about. Although my first orgasm was dry the sensation was intoxicating, and I was hooked. I used every opportunity to jack off, many times a day.

Masturbating was wrong, of course. Well-behaved boys didn't play with themselves. It was even a sin. So I tried to stop, and failed miserably, and hoped that God would forgive me, because I obviously couldn't stop.

Now I wish I were younger, less shy and more confident .. Smile
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36929 is a reply to message #36923] Thu, 12 October 2006 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

No, Deeej, not mad!
Thanks for sharing this with us, especially for your movingly honest and gentle way of doing it.

Yes, Gary, we are a strange (and wonderful) lot, and I hope there are many lurkers who read the posts here.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 October 2006 20:25]

Re: Ah, yes! I remember it well!  [message #36930 is a reply to message #36859] Thu, 12 October 2006 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Some pics of that immortalized place.......

Lets try that again ........  [message #36931 is a reply to message #36930] Thu, 12 October 2006 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

No Message Body
  • Attachment: DSC00026.jpg
    (Size: 441.22KB, Downloaded 291 times)
  • Attachment: DSC00024.jpg
    (Size: 411.48KB, Downloaded 290 times)
  • Attachment: DSC00027.jpg
    (Size: 425.55KB, Downloaded 302 times)
  • Attachment: DSC00028.jpg
    (Size: 415.26KB, Downloaded 314 times)
  • Attachment: DSC00029.jpg
    (Size: 381.30KB, Downloaded 309 times)
  • Attachment: DSC00025.jpg
    (Size: 438.87KB, Downloaded 290 times)

Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36933 is a reply to message #36923] Thu, 12 October 2006 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie is currently offline  Aussie

Really getting into it

David, thanks for sharing your personal triumph with us all.
Whilst I am no expert on phimosis (because I was snipped at birth)I have been down the track of tissue expansion for the purposes of foreskin restoration for over 4 years and the main thing I learnt is that tissue expansion can only be encouraged never forced. Be patient and contine slowly until you are comfortable with it. If you need further advice feel free to ask.
I am also glad you didn't go down the path of circumcision to correct the problem (Timmy wouldn't have encouraged that anyway)
Aussie
Re: Mad?  [message #36936 is a reply to message #36925] Thu, 12 October 2006 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

I very much dislike euphemism: if I'm going to broach a subject I prefer to make sure that people do not misunderstand me. In the long run, it saves time; if I'm not specific then people only come back and ask me what I mean.

I admit that my original post on this subject was rather ambiguous (branding myself a ninny) and that is unlike me. However, I was really not sure at that point (a) if people would actually be interested to hear me talk on the subject, and (b) I was a bit embarrassed.

David
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36937 is a reply to message #36933] Thu, 12 October 2006 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

The main thing that is causing me grief is that pulling the foreskin constricts the glans and bruises it a bit -- I mean, the glans is at the moment already bruised now from my ham-fistedness, and pulling the skin over it is not encouraging it to get any better. I've found the most comfortable thing to do is to pull it right past the glans so it looks like I'm cut: it means I don't get the full benefit of the foreskin but I don't have to subject the glans to the same pressure. That's a recent development due to the stretching exercises, I think -- until a few weeks ago I could not get it past the glans and leave it there when erect without being in quite a lot of pain from the tightness.

Ironically -- considering that I don't like the idea of circumcision and I think it is unethical unless done with the consent of the foreskin's owner -- if I had been cut at birth I think I would not have had anything like the problems I have had. I can't be certain of that, though -- there is a small possibility that if I was I would now be bemoaning the problems that circumcision has caused me!

David
Re: Lets try that again ........  [message #36938 is a reply to message #36931] Thu, 12 October 2006 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I like the look of that spot

Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36939 is a reply to message #36937] Thu, 12 October 2006 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

If the glans is bruised, allow it to recover for a day or two.

"Locking" the foreskin behind the glans is a good way of applying tissuie expansion pressure, provided you have enough flexibility to do this without risk of tearing

Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36941 is a reply to message #36939] Thu, 12 October 2006 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Thanks, Timmy. I came to the conclusion I should let it recover a couple of days ago -- I haven't quite worked out how to resist the urge to interfere! Incredible how things change -- only a few days ago I would have had no problem leaving it be for months on end (except when washing, and then only briefly).

The problem with locking the foreskin behind the glans is that this makes it difficult to get at the interior foreskin, which seems to be one of the most productive areas for stimulation. So I get a stop-start effect -- to access that area the penis mustn't be rock hard, because then the foreskin is tight, but once I start the penis gets harder, the foreskin tightens and I lose access. So I lose the rhythm and stop -- at which point the penis gets softer and I can access that area again. This is a rather annoying negative feedback loop which means it's currently impossible to get to orgasm in less than 15 or 20 minutes, sometimes more.

David
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36942 is a reply to message #36941] Thu, 12 October 2006 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was thinking of the locking behind the glans SOLELY as a stretching aid, not as a fun part of the process Smile

It gets worse if you have penile surgery! It gets very excited and you dare not play with it for fear of buggering up the stitches!

Probably the best stretching is to insert the little fimger of each hand in the pseudosphinctre at the tip and gently widen the opening.

Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36943 is a reply to message #36942] Thu, 12 October 2006 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Tim said,
>I was thinking of the locking behind the glans SOLELY as a stretching aid, not as a fun part of the process

Yes, but it has been, so far, the most successful process. I've not had any success so far moving the foreskin only from the outside. That's what I always tried historically, and it never worked. If there is a way to make it work, I would of course be interested to learn it. As things stand, I am not using the foreskin as a foreskin at all during masturbation.

>Probably the best stretching is to insert the little fimger of each hand in the pseudosphinctre at the tip and gently widen the opening.

Yup, that's what I do. Though I'm not sure why it has to be the little fingers -- it's not so tight that those are the only fingers that will fit (it may have been once, but I never scrutinised it properly when I was younger).

David
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36944 is a reply to message #36793] Thu, 12 October 2006 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huwar is currently offline  huwar

Getting started

The ninth summer excitement is the first orgasm I remember explicitly, though I had long found solace in dick (Willy's friend). Setting is important. We were at our wilderness camp near James Bay. The outhouse (privy) was some distance into the woods from the cottage, and there I retired to do morning duty, delight myself, and bask in the sun. The door was open as we kept a watch for bear. After the usual caressing and pressure buildup there was liquid on my hand, definitely not urine - sticky and rather sweet. I managed to produce more, so assuring myself there was nothing amiss and quite enjoyed repeated sensation more than I had the first. Masturbation became important recreation. And no bears that day. hugh

don't ask the way to peace; peace is the way
Re: Your first orgasm  [message #36945 is a reply to message #36943] Thu, 12 October 2006 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

As to the first, I think there are many young men who would be very happy to teach you. You could probably take your pick. Smile

The second simply says how well you are progressing. Just don't be tempted to overstretch. What you are doing is not stretching exaclty, but causing new cells to grow in the foreskin to make a permanent change. Initial chnages are elastic, later changes are cell division and growth.

Me, too .....  [message #36948 is a reply to message #36931] Fri, 13 October 2006 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

The strange thing is it looks a bit familiar and very English!

For a' that an' a' that,
Re: Me, too .....  [message #36949 is a reply to message #36948] Fri, 13 October 2006 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Well, it is after all in New England.....

When I was young the streem was spanned with a heavy granite block dam which created a mile long by half mile wide mill pond.

Back then there were much fewer homes in the area as there were breeding farms for various breeds of horses on both sides of the pond and the streem that fed it.....

Paths at the time ran along the pond to secluded copses of trees and bushes which offered a small degree of privacy.....

Although at the time we didnt use phrases like "cruising areas" and the like it was well known that at the right time of evening something could be drummed up for some worthwhile fun......

I miss those times..... Life was much simpler then..... much more...... fruitful;-)

Re: Me, too .....  [message #36950 is a reply to message #36949] Fri, 13 October 2006 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dartagnon is currently offline  dartagnon

Likes it here

Ah, now you're making me homesick, Marc. Looks a lot like the area around the Watch back in my home town. New England is just that magical, wonderful place where things seem to be not only fully fast paced and modern, yet connected oh so perfectly to the rustic, rural and historic. How I miss it.

It's not the wolf you see you should fear, but all the ones he howls with. Don't be afraid of the song, but don't piss off the choir.
My first orgasm???  [message #36965 is a reply to message #36793] Fri, 13 October 2006 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Now I know that I am ancient. It was sooooooo long ago that I just do not remember!

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: My first orgasm???  [message #36970 is a reply to message #36965] Fri, 13 October 2006 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

Really getting into it

Come on, old man! You haven't forgotten THAT, have you?
Previous Topic: Do you wish to be sexually desired by somebody else?
Next Topic: For U
Goto Forum: