A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Hello All, I Am Back.
Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38319] Sun, 05 November 2006 04:14 Go to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

I have not really gone any where.

Last night was a great night had a lot of fun. The night started out with me, john, his GF, and her friend, to go out and eat at TGI Fridays. We came back to my house to just hang out (oh, by the way I have the house to my self for a week), and we all sat out side from around 9:30pm till 3:00am just talking, and drinking about 2-3 each. At 3 I said I was going to bed and the others said they were too.(cuz none of us drink and drive, even if we just have one) The girls where in the down stairs guest bed room and me and john in my room shared my bed. Before you perves (not all of you, but the one who are, and you know who are.) Nothing happened. He is just a friend. I will say it is nice to wake up next to a warm body. I got at 6:30 for work and left at 8:00 they were still sleeping. John called me at 3:00pm to say they left. I wish I could have slept all day.

I also had some thinking to do.

I have to say I am sorry to a couple of people for my behavior and a few will be in e-mail cuz I won’t see them in person.

And I have come to the conclusion that I am going to be a pilot. Now I just need to think if I do the 90 day crash course, or the 11 mouth course

Last bit of news, and the worst part. It was not till just till now that I came to the sad truth; that it is time to have my puppy put down to sleep.:'-(

You all don't have to post to this just want to update you all to whats been going on in my life, and head.

Jay

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38321 is a reply to message #38319] Sun, 05 November 2006 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie is currently offline  Aussie

Really getting into it

Good to hear you have been having a good time with your friends.

Not sure about the 90 day "crash course".
"11 mouths" sounds better but have you found out what they they all do?
Perhaps an awful lot of talking.

Really sorry to hear about your puppy. It is a very hard decision to make but the strange thing is you just all of a sudden come to realise it is the right thing to do and it is time. After all the love they have given you it is the last act of kindness you can do to make it easy for them to go. Please accept my sympathy.

Aussie

Ps it has been pretty quiet here without you
Why would we not want to reply?  [message #38322 is a reply to message #38319] Sun, 05 November 2006 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

So sorry about your puppy friend; I know it's difficult, but none of us are immortal and it's cruel to let a pet suffer if there's no chance of recovery.

I'm glad you say you need to apologise to a couple of people. That means you accept that you were wrong, and there are too many people who can't do that. It's nothing to do with age - you can be a selfish bastard at the age of 80! - but you aren't going there, and that makes you one of the good guys!

If you really want to be a pilot, go for the 11-month course; if it's worth doing, it's worth doing as well as you can possibly do it! [11 mouths sounds even more interesting, but I guess you meant a boring eleven months!]

Glad to see you back and happy!

[Updated on: Sun, 05 November 2006 05:07]

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38323 is a reply to message #38321] Sun, 05 November 2006 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Not really all of the sudden. I have been think about if for a long time. He is just an old dog, and I love him so much.

So say what you want
Re: Why would we not want to reply?  [message #38324 is a reply to message #38322] Sun, 05 November 2006 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I have been looking in to it. and I have to pick one of the two. if I do the 90 day I would quit my job and school. E-mail me if you would like more info.

So say what you want
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38326 is a reply to message #38323] Sun, 05 November 2006 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie is currently offline  Aussie

Really getting into it

I know you think about it for a long time when you can see they are going downhill. I did with my dog. I took her for a walk one day and just could see how hard it was getting for her and decided then and there what i had to do. That was what I meant about making up your mind all of a sudden.
My dog was 16 going on 17 which was very old for her breed.

Aussie
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38327 is a reply to message #38319] Sun, 05 November 2006 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Jay wrote:
>Now I just need to think if I do the 90 day crash course…<

Shouldn't you be learning how to keep the plane in the air?

Hugs
N

PS - sorry about your dog. I hadn't read that far when I wrote the above.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 November 2006 08:50]

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38339 is a reply to message #38319] Sun, 05 November 2006 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Hey Jay, Dont let it bother you, My best bud sleeps over all the time and in the same bed and were still just best buds. Trust me Cossie can tell you with him there staying on my side of the bed is really really hard.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38340 is a reply to message #38339] Mon, 06 November 2006 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

never said it was bad. And I am always sleeping at someones house, cuz I don't want to go home. the other night when I wokeup he was spooned to me, for wamth. I am not sure the heaters even work my parents have never turned them on. And i have never had someone next to me like that before.

So say what you want
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38364 is a reply to message #38340] Mon, 06 November 2006 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ProfZodiac is currently offline  ProfZodiac

Likes it here

Okay, I'll step up and say it then. You're a teenager living in the reddest of the red states. If this guy was willing to sleep in the same bed as you, I wouldn't assume him to be quite as straight as he might claim. And that's not even considering the whole spooning thing. Subconscious or not, I can't help but wonder whether there's a bit of a front being put up there.

To be uncouth, I suppose you haven't heard the term, "beard."

I would hope that if you're as close to him as it seems, that you could come out to him. I won't say that you would do so without fear or trepidation, since that is inevitable with the first and many subsequent in-person comings-out. Myself, the first person I came out to in person was my best friend, and despite knowing without a shadow of a doubt how he would react, I was terrified to actually do it.

My thought is that perhaps if you came out to him, it might start a conversation that would indicate either way.
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38365 is a reply to message #38319] Mon, 06 November 2006 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. These things happen. A dog isn't actually for life, despite the expression.

I have never had the opportunity to sleep in the same bed as anyone else. In the circles I move in, if someone sleeps over and there is no spare bed available they end up in a sleeping bag on the floor. Lucky you!

(Maybe it depends on the size of your bed. Do you have a double bed?)

Good luck with the piloting. I look forward to hearing how it's all going.

David
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38372 is a reply to message #38365] Mon, 06 November 2006 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

queen size. no it A normal thing to sleep in the same bed, if its a queen or lager.

So say what you want
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38373 is a reply to message #38364] Mon, 06 November 2006 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

it a normal thing to sleep in the same bed, if its a queen or lager. but I have never had someone spooned next to me before. but we had shorts on.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 November 2006 02:44]

So say what you want
Re: Hello All, I Am Back.  [message #38375 is a reply to message #38319] Tue, 07 November 2006 01:54 Go to previous message
Josh is currently offline  Josh

On fire!

Welcome back Jason.

Thanks for the email you sent me^^ I read it. and im sorry for ignoring you. and sorry for running away.

sometimes, i just need to be by myself. anyway..^^

welcome back^^

~Josh~

Love who you want to.

~Josh~
Previous Topic: Some sort of lyricism i assume^^ Enjoy^^ ~Josh~
Next Topic: Is what we know or just what we think we know?
Goto Forum: