A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > too you...
icon12.gif too you...  [message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 00:05 Go to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

If there is one thing in this world that you could have, what whoud it be?

I know my ans but it is stupit so I will post at 6:15pm US central time.

Oh by the way I am begging every one to post, cuz it's been real quit lately.

Oh and hey lurkers come and join the fun, or just give us some topics. don't be shy now. cuz like I was afrade to post like if I did some cop was going to bust down my door and arest me, but I am soooooooo glade that I started too post here.

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Re: too you...  [message #38924 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZeroGrav is currently offline  ZeroGrav

Really getting into it

ok, ok I know I am late.

But now to ans, I would have the man of my dream (I do mean dream from one spacific dream that I have over and over again) right NOW.

No makeing fun of me. K

your turn know.

Jay.

So say what you want
(You know I'm wasting all my time)
You've gotta mean it when you say what you want
(You're only safe when you're alone)
And everybody's on your mind
Saying anything to get you by
Re: too you...  [message #38926 is a reply to message #38924] Sun, 19 November 2006 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

If you get him, are you sure you will be able to keep him?

I'd settle for the man who will one day become my dream -- for by that time I will already have discovered that he is the person with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life. But I don't know who he is, and I probably haven't even met him yet.

David
Re: too you...  [message #38929 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

I think my answer to that question would be ----

I'd like to experience perfect love with whomever my love was meant to be for, you know? But only that one person and forever.

Hugs

Teddy

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Well, in lots of ways, life's been pretty good to me.  [message #38932 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

I've had my fair share - maybe more than my fair share - of love, romance and fulfillment, so I'd be greedy to ask for more.

But I SO wish that I could sing!

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: too you...  [message #38939 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Navyone is currently offline  Navyone

Likes it here

Someone to hold and make them know and feel that everything will be all right. I would like them to think of me as a father or grandfather.

Gary
Navyone
Re: too you...  [message #38958 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

A Hinckley 70' Sou' Wester http://www.yachtworld.com/leaving_yw.cgi?url=http://www.hinckleyyachts.com

And the money to maintain it and sail it around the world for the rest of my life!

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: too you...  [message #38980 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

I'd like to be able to work.

I've always tended to live through my work: it has been enormously rewarding and I've always felt that I was doing something worthwhile and in some sense contributing to the community. So having to give up work was a real blow to me. I'm looking into ways that I can continue to contribute - probably more voluntary work - but it's really difficult: although I can have very active days (like stewarding Pride) they have to be followed by a couple of days being housebound (if not largely bedbound) to recover. That makes it difficult to commit to anything regular, which is what most organisations seem to want.

Don't get me wrong - this isn't self-pity at my physical problems (I have a pretty good life), but a feeling that I need to earn my place on the planet, and at the moment I'm not sure that I do !

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: too you...  [message #38982 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bon is currently offline  bon

Getting started

I'd just want my best friends. Nothing else. Just their company, their jokes, their loony days, their silly ideas. I would want to b a part of their fun, their madness, and their friendship.
What would I take? I dunno, but I'd need my mates.
Re: too you...  [message #38985 is a reply to message #38980] Sun, 19 November 2006 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

You know, sometomes we also have earned the time to reflect quietly and appear to do nothing.

You earned your place on the planet today by yout posts about the charlatan psychologist. Tomorrow you may earn it by a physical act. The day after by an intellectual one.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: too you...  [message #38986 is a reply to message #38922] Sun, 19 November 2006 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This is such a hard question. I look at my life and I have so much that others do not have, and yet I am often desperatly unhappy.

The thing I would like above everything is the gift of being content.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: too you...  [message #39012 is a reply to message #38922] Mon, 20 November 2006 03:24 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I would like to be back in Japan. I miss the lifestyle, the excitement, the feeling of life actually being a challenge and everything being new. I probably have overhyped the place, much like I overhyped Australia when I was in Japan. But if not Japan then another country. Somewhere new, and hopefully somewhere doing a job that is fun, easy, pays well and gives me plenty of time for myself (much like English teaching when I was in Japan- how I took that for granted!)

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Speaking of British banks ...
Next Topic: Has this been your experience?
Goto Forum: