A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > So, which Walton was the Walton boy for you?
So, which Walton was the Walton boy for you?  [message #39187] Fri, 24 November 2006 00:17 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Me, I liked Jim Bob.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: So, which Walton was the Walton boy for you?  [message #39188 is a reply to message #39187] Fri, 24 November 2006 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Can't say that any of the younger ones did anything for me - each to their own!

But I would love to have known Will Geer ('Grandpa' Zebulon Walton ) - a more fascinating man it's hard to imagine. He had a longterm relationship with Harry Hay - the early gay rights activist - in the 1930s. He travelled and performed with the folk singer Woody Guthrie and others, and later was blacklisted by Mccarthy's "House Committee on UnAmerican Activities". On top of all that, he was a noted enthusiast for Shakespeare's plays, and an excellent amateur botanist. And if I manage to look half as sexy in my 70s as he did, I'll count myself lucky!

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: So, which Walton was the Walton boy for you?  [message #39190 is a reply to message #39187] Fri, 24 November 2006 01:20 Go to previous message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

LOL I would have to say Jim Bob also, I was always too distracted by John boys mole.
Peace:-P

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Previous Topic: Why...
Next Topic: I have a date.
Goto Forum: