A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Grasshopper, whereever you are.....
icon9.gif Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #38664] Sun, 12 November 2006 06:48 Go to next message
dartagnon is currently offline  dartagnon

Likes it here

God above, Jamie..... you've still got such a command of the heart and soul and the words to communicate them both, my friend. You shook me to my core, and I think I needed that shaking. You might sit in the saddle and wait for things to happen, but you also make such a difference. I hope one day to be able to shake your hand. Thank you for finding a way to inspire me and remind me of what we really need to do. Burn Brightly, Grasshopper.

Cya on the other side,
Robby

It's not the wolf you see you should fear, but all the ones he howls with. Don't be afraid of the song, but don't piss off the choir.
Re: Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #38717 is a reply to message #38664] Sun, 12 November 2006 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

Nothing much more can be said that will make what was said above more poignant, so I'll simply say "I agree".

Teddy

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
icon7.gif Re: Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #39670 is a reply to message #38664] Mon, 04 December 2006 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepwoodguy is currently offline  Deepwoodguy

Getting started

Hey Grasshopper.........i'm left handed too!!!......Just finished reading 'Just Hit Send'......again (4th time)......Simply amazing beautiful story....when i get down and depressed, i just read 'the happy years' again.....JD and crew pick me right up...
I see that Eragon the Movie is coming out 12-15...like Jordy told Dan......how can a 15 yr old write a book......!!
Your writings have been a real blessing to me and i am sure to many others too.....I hope you are enjoying the 'cowboy' life...and hope to read more of your writings...Promises to Keep really struck a cord with me..(BTW when i was in HS, i wrote a letter to Robert Frost as a project....I got a letter back written by his secretary...my teached asked if he could have it....foolishly i gave it to him...oh well)
Have a real Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....

charlie
Re: Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #39672 is a reply to message #39670] Mon, 04 December 2006 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dyllbrad is currently offline  dyllbrad

Toe is in the water

ask for it back simple as

dyll's jac's cousin brad is my boyfriend...

so wat if i kissed another boy in class and got caught

(THIS MAY WELL BE OUR LAST POST)
Re: Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #39674 is a reply to message #39672] Mon, 04 December 2006 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepwoodguy is currently offline  Deepwoodguy

Getting started

Sad too many years have gone by to ask for it back.......unfortunately..live and learn...like i wished i kept all my old comic books, would be valuable on today's markets...you just dont think of those things when your a teenager.....
Re: Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #39675 is a reply to message #39674] Mon, 04 December 2006 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dyllbrad is currently offline  dyllbrad

Toe is in the water

kk but worth a try though even if you dont hear any thing its personal to you you can always say it was a lone

dyll's jac's cousin brad is my boyfriend...

so wat if i kissed another boy in class and got caught

(THIS MAY WELL BE OUR LAST POST)
Re: Grasshopper, whereever you are.....  [message #39676 is a reply to message #38664] Mon, 04 December 2006 23:08 Go to previous message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

I was going to ask the same thing. Of all the people I know on the web, Grasshopper has been a light in a dark world. Im shure Jamie is busy on the ranch, thats not easy work you know. As always I wish him the best of everything, but you could send a little story our way. ;-D

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Previous Topic: How I Feel
Next Topic: Hymns
Goto Forum: