A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Grasshopper
Grasshopper  [message #39888] Mon, 11 December 2006 14:20 Go to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

Timmy have you heard from Grasshopper at all. Its been an awful long time since he posted anything. I know his work keeps him busy, but he always found time to write.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: Grasshopper  [message #39889 is a reply to message #39888] Mon, 11 December 2006 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I know he gets time to himself. I hear from him every so often, though not as often as I used to. I'll ask him to drop by.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Grasshopper  [message #39908 is a reply to message #39889] Wed, 13 December 2006 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaycracker is currently offline  jaycracker

Likes it here

Strange you should bring this up Brian; I was recently thinking just the same thing. I wonder if he's suffering from early falls of snow too?

Our weather forecasters here in the UK apparently thought we might just have a wickedly cold winter this year.

Mike.g
Hey Guys !  [message #39985 is a reply to message #39888] Sun, 17 December 2006 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grasshopper is currently offline  grasshopper

Toe is in the water

Sorry about the MIA me. I'm taking on-line college classes. I work on that stuff at night. Pile that on top of winter ranch work and you've got one really tired guy. Not much time for the writing I love. I haven't forgotten my friends. No way...you're all too important for that. This MB made me strong and has a huge place in my heart.

I know I've got JHS to work on...Gabriel has some issues to deal with and I've got to get JD to the cabin. It stinks when I have to write a 5000 word essay on some boring topic that will be graded and thrown in the trash when I could be writing what I love. That's life, I guess. Spin your wheels !!

There's snow, snow and well....more snow. I haven't seen it like this since, well, last winter. Beautiful silent whiteness.

Merry Christmas ~ Happy Hanukkah
I hope you feel the peace in your hearts.
Take care & be safe
Jamie

ps....Take it easy, Bri. You make me proud.

"You have your way. I have my way. As far as the right way, the correct way, and the only way - it doesn't exist."
icon7.gif Re: Hey Guys !  [message #39999 is a reply to message #39985] Mon, 18 December 2006 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JimB is currently offline  JimB

Likes it here

I'm not much on joining forums or message boards so you'll likely not hear from me often, but the opportunity to say "HI" to Grasshopper is one I can not resist.
I am glad to hear that you are doing well, my friend!!
I know that you love to write as much as your fans love reading your work and we'll all (you included) just have to be patient while you take this next step in your life; it's an important one. But that patience will pay great rewards in the future when you have the time to return to your love and we have the joy of reading it.
I hope this finds you family doing equally as well.
Your fan and friend,
JimB
Re: Hey Guys !  [message #40000 is a reply to message #39985] Mon, 18 December 2006 22:03 Go to previous message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

My friend, I just wanted to know you are ok and things are going well. Hope you are doing good with your on line course. I know winter work on a farm or ranch is hard and tedious, just seems like it never gets done.

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Previous Topic: And A Merry Christmas.......
Next Topic: Melancholy
Goto Forum: