A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  [message #39892] Tue, 12 December 2006 04:01 Go to next message
Brian1407a is currently offline  Brian1407a

On fire!

No Message Body

I believe in Karma....what you give is what you get returned........

Affirmation........Savage Garden
Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  [message #39893 is a reply to message #39892] Tue, 12 December 2006 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(rolls over, gets up and posts a message)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  [message #39894 is a reply to message #39892] Tue, 12 December 2006 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Brian, wake up! Someone may post something and if you are sleeping you will miss it.

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  [message #39902 is a reply to message #39893] Tue, 12 December 2006 14:08 Go to previous message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

If I forget to close my email client, the computer beeps at me every time someone posts a message to the board (via the RSS feed). In that case, Brian, you woke me up with your Zzzz. Talk about loud snoring -- I could hear it on the other side of the Atlantic!

David
Previous Topic: Lost!
Next Topic: To Jac
Goto Forum: