A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A muss that may only be mine but I thought i would share
A muss that may only be mine but I thought i would share  [message #39980] Sun, 17 December 2006 11:09 Go to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

Let the tears fall.

The road stretches on.
In the beginning all is savory, new, the taste buds tingle with each new thing, the world at hand.
The sensual delight of the mind and body
The road stretches on.
The new colors of spring, we delight as we role down the hill in the fresh new growth soft and fresh the smell.
With each new day, the light of day grows stronger the warmth and passion of youth, the minds eye, we want to stay.
Yet ever the road stretches on.
The softness of spring falls away, the riot of thunder and rain remain. Leaving a thirst for more new taste that come like a waterfall. Leaving the newness behind. Is it ever so the taste of chocolate on a summers day, will it ever be the same?
Only our memories lust for things gone. The lost innocence of things so new.
Ahhh yes, the many roads, they still lay ahead. Will this summer ever end?
It seems so overwhelming when we are young, will that wonder ever return.
It’s up to us as fall approaches. All the new growth has grown so old, can’t we live in a temperate zone.
The seasons change, the road goes on.
We’ve stood on the edge of dreams this summer long, yet the cool air of fall it comes so soon, while we look upon the clear cold light of the summer’s moon. Still dreaming dreams that may come true.
Is it the fall of leaves and dreams that calls us now in the fading time of light. All too soon
We are reaping the harvest, storing up from all the seasons of our lives, we circle so many times but we never come back to where we once were.
The road the road I’ve come to love it so, yet the hair on my head becomes as white as the snow that now covers a surrealistic landscape, I hear the snowflakes fall and breathe deeply the cooling air.
So many comings and goings in this game we call life. Now I feed mostly on the harvest of seasons past, At times the tears fall freely, so much has come and gone, so many I have known with the passing seasons, the chill reaches deeper now, yet I go on. I now stand like an old tree. I will see another spring I think, and with it the shouts of joy of young voices greeting the new day, a new beginning full of wonder. As I look on in wonder, always, the wonder of life. Just look, don’t let your own tears of loss and regret get in the way. Come down from the icy latitudes, the taste of your own tears will not lose their saltiness. If only one more day or season make it yours. Let the joy of being in the stream of life be with you always.

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: A muss that may only be mine but I thought i would share  [message #39981 is a reply to message #39980] Sun, 17 December 2006 11:25 Go to previous message
kupuna is currently offline  kupuna

Really getting into it

Thank you, Arich, for sharing your thoughts!
Your muss is mine, too.
Previous Topic: Good News for Classical Music Lovers
Next Topic: And A Merry Christmas.......
Goto Forum: