A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Brian the bewitched!
Brian the bewitched!  [message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 03:15 Go to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

You might have expected that being involved in two road traffic accidents in the space of a few weeks would be enough for anyone, but not for our Bri!

Troubles, they say, come in threes, and Brian seems determined to claim his full entitlement! He has been (or is about to be) whisked into hospital with suspected appendicitis. Of course, it may turn out to be the result of eating too much Christmas Dinner!

Seriously, though, I'll keep you informed when I have more information. In the meantime, get well messages on this thread will cheer him up when he gets back home.

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40094 is a reply to message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie is currently offline  Aussie

Really getting into it

Hope all goes well and it just turns out to be a quarter he swallowed with his Christmas pud.

Aussie
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40098 is a reply to message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whitop is currently offline  Whitop

Toe is in the water

Hey, Briney!

Hope three time's the charm and that you come home soon, all fixed up and feelin' good for the new year. Best, Mac
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40101 is a reply to message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Hey Brian!

Best wishes for a quick recovery. We're all rooting for you.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40105 is a reply to message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

Brian you need to stop this, sheesh your going to make us all go gray before our time with worry. Seriously though get well soon. I for one have been missing what you bring to this place.

Peace and Healing.

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40107 is a reply to message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Awww, get well soon, Brian.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40109 is a reply to message #40093] Thu, 28 December 2006 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kupuna is currently offline  kupuna

Really getting into it

Dear Brian!

As if the two accidents were not enough!

I pray for your quick recovery and wish you a very happy New Year!
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40110 is a reply to message #40093] Fri, 29 December 2006 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

Hi Brian,

That's very bad luck. I hope everything goes well and that you'll be back and posting shortly.

Best wishes,

David
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40117 is a reply to message #40093] Fri, 29 December 2006 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Dear Brian,

I hope that whatever this latest problem is, it will be the last of your troubles for a long while. You certainly have had more than enough for one person recently. With best wishes for a speedy recovery.

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40124 is a reply to message #40117] Fri, 29 December 2006 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jack is currently offline  jack

Likes it here

Hi Brian,
get well soon, at least 2006 and all it!s problems that it had for you
has nearly passed, i am sure 2007 will be better.Smile

life is to enjoy.
Our bewitched brother is back home!  [message #40293 is a reply to message #40093] Sat, 06 January 2007 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cossie is currently offline  cossie

On fire!

He's been there for a couple of days, but he ain't feeling great!

His appendix was removed just as it was on the point of bursting, but he's still sore and hurting and knocked out by pain-control medication.

He tells me that he was as sick as a dog, and that surgery was no fun - but he reckons he'll be back to normal 'real soon'.

That's my adopted grandson - you just gotta love him!

For a' that an' a' that,
It's comin' yet for a' that,
That man tae man, the worrld o'er
Shall brithers be, for a' that.
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40335 is a reply to message #40093] Mon, 08 January 2007 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian1507a is currently offline  Brian1507a

Getting started

Thanks everybody. You make me feel good being part of this group. Im back minus a part or two, but getting better. Ive been busy trying to catch up on school and then the pain meds knock me out so Ill be on when I can. Love all of you...........
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40337 is a reply to message #40335] Mon, 08 January 2007 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie is currently offline  Aussie

Really getting into it

Wecome back Brian
Hope you getting stronger
(... ( hug )... ) (careful)
See u change name

Aussie

[Updated on: Mon, 08 January 2007 16:27]

Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40339 is a reply to message #40335] Mon, 08 January 2007 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deeej is currently offline  Deeej

Needs to get a life!

It's great to have you back again, Brian. Good luck with your recovery.

David
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40341 is a reply to message #40335] Mon, 08 January 2007 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kupuna is currently offline  kupuna

Really getting into it

It's wonderful to see you back, Brian! You've been greatly missed!
I wish you a speedy recovery!!

Hugs!
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40352 is a reply to message #40335] Mon, 08 January 2007 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

So glad you're on the mend, Brian. Are you going to tell us which part or two you're minus?
I see you have re-registered.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Brian the bewitched!  [message #40371 is a reply to message #40335] Wed, 10 January 2007 05:26 Go to previous message
Whitop is currently offline  Whitop

Toe is in the water

Great to have you back. Minus a part or two but up a hundred points?, degrees?, whatever. Is there a connection?

Mend well, Mac
Previous Topic: printers.
Next Topic: SOME ONE SHOOT ME...
Goto Forum: