A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > lonely...
lonely...  [message #44591] Sun, 26 August 2007 18:07 Go to next message
Josh is currently offline  Josh

On fire!

I just wish i could talk to someone...

nobody's online right now. and i feel lonely. lol...

if anyone wants to reply, i'll talk to you all.

*huggs self*

its not fun being alone. if thats selfish to say, then im selfish.. i just miss talking to people...

~Josh~

Love who you want to.

~Josh~
Re: lonely...  [message #44592 is a reply to message #44591] Sun, 26 August 2007 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

It always seem like this on sundays for some reason, I guess everyone is sleeping in.

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: lonely...  [message #44593 is a reply to message #44591] Sun, 26 August 2007 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kek_oubastet is currently offline  kek_oubastet

Toe is in the water

you can talk to me im on i.m. from noon to 3 am theaffroezebra@hotmail.com

What A Wonderful catariciture of intamacy,
Re: lonely...  [message #44595 is a reply to message #44591] Sun, 26 August 2007 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aqualino is currently offline  aqualino

Likes it here

Josh, you can always write to me. You have become the little brother I lost long ago but have found again. I never liked Sundays, so slow and lonely. What's on your mind ??

Always your friend.

Love and hugs,

~aqua-chan~

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. Washington Irving
Re: lonely...  [message #44598 is a reply to message #44595] Sun, 26 August 2007 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh is currently offline  Josh

On fire!

I'm just a little sad Aqua. I did some things, well, a lot of things, that I shouldnt have, and I'm trying to make up for them, somehow..

I'll be okay. No need to worry..

~Josh~

Love who you want to.

~Josh~
Re: lonely...  [message #44601 is a reply to message #44598] Mon, 27 August 2007 01:38 Go to previous message
aqualino is currently offline  aqualino

Likes it here

Josh, we all do things we shouldn't have. But you are a great person. Things will turn out Ok in the end.

LOVE always,

Your ~aqua-chan~

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. Washington Irving
Previous Topic: Marc
Next Topic: Last post of the day..
Goto Forum: