A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Interesting ethical dilemma
Re: Interesting ethical dilemma  [message #52843 is a reply to message #52841] Mon, 01 September 2008 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

That's the fella! Nicked for tupping a ewe.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Interesting ethical dilemma  [message #52844 is a reply to message #52712] Mon, 01 September 2008 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

And down right dangerous if any one tried emulating most of the acts writen about!

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: Interesting ethical dilemma  [message #52845 is a reply to message #52844] Mon, 01 September 2008 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I suspect those using horses could clean their teeth with the business end, whichever end it was inserted!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Interesting ethical dilemma  [message #52847 is a reply to message #52842] Tue, 02 September 2008 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott is currently offline  Scott

Likes it here

I learn more slang because this is an international forum.........Wink

Cycling is the one sport where a guy can shave his legs, wear spandex and bright colors, and be accepted.
Re: Interesting ethical dilemma  [message #52850 is a reply to message #52847] Tue, 02 September 2008 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ah, well Tup is more dialect than slang. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tup

Re: Interesting ethical dilemma  [message #52851 is a reply to message #52850] Tue, 02 September 2008 07:48 Go to previous message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Yes, 'tup' is in Othello.

Anthony
Previous Topic: Mission Imposisble
Next Topic: GSA membership boost?
Goto Forum: