A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A friend sent me this....Um, ah, well, take a look.......
A friend sent me this....Um, ah, well, take a look.......  [message #60064] Tue, 08 December 2009 20:06 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

This is surfacing today, in one incarnation or another ...  [message #60065 is a reply to message #60064] Tue, 08 December 2009 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... all over the internet; whether it be live-motion vidéo or stills doesn't seem to matter a jot.

AOL.COM had a feature story about it very early this morning, and I'm certain the other portals must be doing so as well.

If ever there was a doubt in anyone's mind about simply how twisted this "sister" truly was, this, and it's companion images will remove all it for all time.

Whatever can his family be thinking about in releasing something like this?

I'm beginning to feel they are all as dis-functional as we now know him to have been.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Tue, 08 December 2009 20:21]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: A friend sent me this....Um, ah, well, take a look......  [message #60068 is a reply to message #60064] Tue, 08 December 2009 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Well, to me this says all I ever thought about him. Arrested emotional development, otherwise harmless and delusional.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A friend sent me this....Um, ah, well, take a look......  [message #60074 is a reply to message #60068] Tue, 08 December 2009 22:18 Go to previous message
Benji is currently offline  Benji

Likes it here

Ego!!
Previous Topic: Not quite 10- years have passed ...
Next Topic: WHAT"S IN IT FOR US?
Goto Forum: