A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Of course, bullying is not just LGBT
Of course, bullying is not just LGBT  [message #64801] Wed, 10 November 2010 22:46 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Note that the little shits came out of a CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP meeting and beat this girl up.

Now forgive me, but those are not christian values.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-student-bullied,0,2907693.story

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Christian values  [message #64808 is a reply to message #64801] Thu, 11 November 2010 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Actually, Timmy, I think they *are* christian values in the sense that they are the values of a lot of christians. Maybe some christian churches will disapprove, but some undoubtedly will approve.
You are holier than they.
Love,
Anthony
icon5.gif Re: Christian values  [message #64809 is a reply to message #64808] Thu, 11 November 2010 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

What?????? Okay Acam, THAT made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2010 16:20]

icon4.gif Re: Christian values/ Heaven & Hell: Counting The Days Video  [message #64811 is a reply to message #64809] Thu, 11 November 2010 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

icon5.gif Re: Christian values  [message #64812 is a reply to message #64808] Thu, 11 November 2010 18:50 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Yes, of course. I understand completely. Christian values mean that a girl can be bullied because of her name.

That makes perfect sense.

That would obviously be espoused by some churches.

"Hey, this girl is called Randi, let's beat the crap out of her in the name of Jesus! Let's tell her she should not be on the earth. We've just come form a Christian Fellowship meeting after all!'

Yup, that makes sense.

And that would, of course, be the SCHOOL'S attitude, would it?

And what is "a lot" in terms of the banal supposition you made?

Look, the question was rhetorical. It really doesn'r need an answer.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: C-Street secret political arm of The Family
Next Topic: One Love
Goto Forum: