A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Extraordinary, tanned and delightful
Extraordinary, tanned and delightful  [message #65284] Sat, 29 January 2011 00:15 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I wonder if it's just me, but I love the way the deep tan brings those wispy hairs into sharp focus. And an all over tan too: http://desmaenok.silverhalogenide.com/?p=5198

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Extraordinary, tanned and delightful  [message #65294 is a reply to message #65284] Tue, 01 February 2011 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Was just me. I wondered!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Extending the image to some 300 % ...  [message #65295 is a reply to message #65294] Tue, 01 February 2011 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... brings those wispy fine blond-hairs you extol the virtues of into sharp focus. I had noticed the all-over tan too, and found that most refreshing and interesting to say the least about it.

I rather think that as the youth appears to be only about age-12 or thereabouts (which may explain away the existence of that tan) that members here have refrained from all comment lest some decry the picture's having been posted here at all.

These are sick time Timmy after all is said and done, and not getting any healthier either what with all the Religion Nazis lurking about.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2011 18:02]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
The Fountain of Youth...  [message #65296 is a reply to message #65295] Tue, 01 February 2011 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Perhaps it is as you say Warren, the boy is obviously quite young. But youth is to be envied, if only because of the freedom to look like this one.

Now that I am aging I look back at all those years in the sun with horror and view each blemish I find on my skin with concern. I was that blonde and that foolish as well, slathering on the oil to encourage a deep tan.

The boy in the photo is a handsome lad and the pose is playful, perhaps there is more in Timmy's thoughts than fine blonde hairs. The thought occurs that each of us would love to be a boy once again, if only for a short while. I'm all for that...now where is that damn fountain of youth when you need it? Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2011 12:47]

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: Extending the image to some 300 % ...  [message #65297 is a reply to message #65295] Tue, 01 February 2011 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I imagine from the tan he's European. Physical development makes me guess at 13-16. At 13-16 I would have been so attracted to this lad. At 58 I simply admire him. Seeing this picture made my day.

The picture is not even naked, all over tan included.

Re: The Fountain of Youth...  [message #65298 is a reply to message #65296] Tue, 01 February 2011 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This lad reminds me of the first time I ever noticed another boy in a physical sense. It was at my thirteenth birthday and I was having sailing lessons. The instructor paused to let another lad of similar age into the boat and started chatting to him about his father and sailing.

I've no idea what the boy's face looked like. My eyes were on his shins on which there was a blossom of fine sun-bleached hairs against the tan of his legs. I remember his right shin and the fact that his dad sailed a Jollyboat at Abersoch.

It wasn't a knowingly sexual thing. I admired his leg, that's all. It was to be perhaps eight more weeks until I had my first sexual thought about another human being, and he was not that being, though the boy I fell for hard had similar hair, and far longer and more luxurious on his arms and legs.

Part is longing to be a boy again, without cares and troubles, to be innocent of sexual impulses, to be where masturbation is mechanical and not erotic. Part is thinking back to admiring another human for an aspect of what I considered to be beauty for the first time.

Re: Extending the image to some 300 % ...  [message #65310 is a reply to message #65297] Thu, 03 February 2011 06:27 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

I had a flash memory of just how I seemed to be around boys who were younger than me, some by a few months and some by a few years. And it was definitely not planned that way. They too just hung around me. It definitely was not sexual or even mildly. It was a comfort thing in my opinion. I had friends older than me too. Maybe youth is just a more relaxed time. Seeing the picture, I felt just glad that he's enjoying his youth and that I had a good one myself.

Raymundo
Previous Topic: "Born This Way" Blog
Next Topic: PC gone overboard (again)
Goto Forum: