A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st
Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st  [message #65351] Fri, 18 February 2011 02:54 Go to next message
E.J. is currently offline  E.J.

Really getting into it

grade classroom.

"If Evan Daniel Emory wanted his 15 minutes of fame, he got it.

But being arrested on a 20-year felony Tuesday probably wasn’t what he had in mind.

Emory, 21, who authorities say “victimized” an entire Ravenna first-grade classroom on Jan. 12, was arrested late Tuesday, charged with manufacturing child sexual abusive material, a 20-year felony."

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/02/evan_emory_arrested_and_charge.html

All for filming a video where he appears to be singing a dirty song to a bunch of kids....only he didn't. He edited the video to make it appear as though he was singing to the kids. as a joke.

but apparently the children are now damaged beyond repair and this man MUST be punished. (keep in mind that last bit was typed sarcastically)

(\\__/) And if you don't believe The sun will rise
(='.'=) Stand alone and greet The coming night
(")_(") In the last remaining light. (C. Cornell)
Re: Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st  [message #65352 is a reply to message #65351] Fri, 18 February 2011 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Every day I discover a new reason to be thankful that I do not live in the USA.

Almost every day I pass a bronze plaque telling me that the Mayflower put back into port here for repairs prior to crossing the Atlantic. Every day I curse the shipwrights who made her seaworthy.

Citizens of the USA, you have the laws you chose made by the lawmakers you chose. You are an oppressed nation, ruled by ignorance, fear and money. You have the American Dream.

Good luck with that.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st  [message #65357 is a reply to message #65352] Sun, 20 February 2011 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

With all the talk about the southern states of the US wanting to seceed from the country, I say keep them bound and let California split. It's one way to escape the tea crap and right wing crap and christen crap here.

Raymundo
Re: Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st  [message #65377 is a reply to message #65357] Thu, 24 February 2011 17:25 Go to previous message
AnonUser1 is currently offline  AnonUser1

Getting started

I plan to escape this hell as soon as I get out of high school! At least I'm in Cali and not Missouri *shudder*

"Every day I wake up alone because I'm not like all the other boys"
- Fran Healy (Travis)
Previous Topic: I Could Go Off the USA!
Next Topic: Budding Diver
Goto Forum: