A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Budding Diver
Budding Diver  [message #65358] Sun, 20 February 2011 23:06 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Even better in full screen.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
icon14.gif Re: Budding Diver  [message #65359 is a reply to message #65358] Sun, 20 February 2011 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Nice... umm... the dive I mean. REAL nice. Thanks Nigel! Wink

-Peter

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65360 is a reply to message #65358] Sun, 20 February 2011 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Typical speedo air entry move as he leaves the pool

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65361 is a reply to message #65360] Sun, 20 February 2011 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Which I would gladly have assisted with, he need only to have asked Smile

This youth reminds me somewhat of ...  [message #65362 is a reply to message #65358] Mon, 21 February 2011 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... the British Isles gymnast we were all agog about mid-year last year.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: This youth reminds me somewhat of ...  [message #65363 is a reply to message #65362] Tue, 22 February 2011 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benji is currently offline  Benji

Likes it here

Hahaha! OMG!! How cute! (sometimes I wish I was 40 years younger into today's age, others times just glad to see what the times have brought about for the new generation. BTW, I'm about to be a grand dad soon, and I look forward to it!!)
Re: This youth reminds me somewhat of ...  [message #65367 is a reply to message #65363] Wed, 23 February 2011 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

Speaking of divers, I read a New York Times sports article about Greg Lougaines. He's looking very good and is still alive and well. He's a diving coach in Fullerton, CA. I like his coaching philosophy. He is greatly appreciative of his life, even with AIDS. This man is a true fighter.

Raymundo
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65370 is a reply to message #65360] Wed, 23 February 2011 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Does the speedo air entry move mean he farted when hitting the water? (sorry - couldn't resist!)

VERY nice! Thanks, Nigel

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon9.gif Re: Budding Diver  [message #65378 is a reply to message #65358] Thu, 24 February 2011 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AnonUser1 is currently offline  AnonUser1

Getting started

No fair! It says that the account associated with the video has been terminated... I feel so left out Wink

"Every day I wake up alone because I'm not like all the other boys"
- Fran Healy (Travis)
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65380 is a reply to message #65378] Fri, 25 February 2011 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

hmmmm... I was playing with a new YouTube video downloader on the weekend and I think I may have tested it on this video. I will check when I get home because if so, the software may have a copy.

Re: Budding Diver  [message #65381 is a reply to message #65380] Fri, 25 February 2011 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Will be much appreciated, judging from other's responses Wink

- Fran Healy (Travis)
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65382 is a reply to message #65381] Fri, 25 February 2011 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

A search on the name "Tom Daley" and "Plymouth" should bring up a wealth of vidéo and related legitimate news articles about the youth featured in the now missing clip.

By all accounts he's the real deal and likely to be major contender in the London Olympiad in 2012. I didn't follow the results, but if I recall correctly he was the youngest ever competitor in his events in the history of the Olympics when he appeared in Beijing.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2011 11:59]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65383 is a reply to message #65382] Fri, 25 February 2011 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ah no, Warren. This was a younger lad, and blond.

Tom is the real deal, and decent looking, too. He stands and excellent chance in 2012. You can follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/TomDaley1994

The gymnast is Edward Upcott. Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/EdwardUpcott

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Budding Diver  [message #65384 is a reply to message #65380] Fri, 25 February 2011 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

I do indeed have a copy of this video but it is 12.7 MB and for some reason I can't post it for all to see (or can't figure out how since it uploads and stops), so I uploaded it to my private server account and you can download it here:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/5/2036587/2006-Diving%20Competition.mp4

Maybe Timmy can figure out how to post it?

Enjoy!

-Peter

Re: Budding Diver  [message #65385 is a reply to message #65384] Fri, 25 February 2011 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

we have a file type and a size limit, but we don't declare it to confuse spam attacks

Re: Budding Diver  [message #65386 is a reply to message #65385] Fri, 25 February 2011 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Ahhh... That will do it. Well, it is on my server for those who wish to download it.

Re: Budding Diver  [message #65387 is a reply to message #65386] Sat, 26 February 2011 00:32 Go to previous message

Getting started

::-) :whistles an innocent tune:

Well thank ya sir.

- Fran Healy (Travis)
Previous Topic: Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st
Next Topic: The Oscars are over...now back to reality
Goto Forum: