A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Timely information for our youngest visitors ...
Timely information for our youngest visitors ...  [message #65391] Wed, 02 March 2011 13:40
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... it being simply amazing to me what a body can stumble upon when trolling the Internet before dawn because he has nothing better to do with his hands.

The voice of gay youth returns:

http://xymag.com/blog/2011/01/the-voice-of-gay-youth-returns/

Whilst never a young-un myself (least while during the currency of this magazine prior to it's parent company's bankruptcy, I was a frequent visitor to their web-site if for no other reason that to simply gawk as the photos; on the other hand it truly held a wealth of pre- and post-pubescent teen-geared information and resources that have been notably missing since it's demise.

If you are under age-18 please visit the web-site and let your voice be heard. They need to know you are out there and still interested.

For the rest of us, this could be a renewed opportunity to revist our own youth, however vicariously through theirs.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Previous Topic: The Oscars are over...now back to reality
Next Topic: Gay Liberation Manifesto (1972)
Goto Forum: