A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Oh this is not right...
icon7.gif Oh this is not right...  [message #65886] Wed, 22 June 2011 22:51 Go to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Some people have no shame....

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/22/6917783-what-will-get-you-kicked-off-us-airways-saggy-pants-or-underpants

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: Oh this is not right...  [message #65887 is a reply to message #65886] Wed, 22 June 2011 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

So how was Phoenix, Chris? ;-D

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Oh this is not right...  [message #65892 is a reply to message #65887] Thu, 23 June 2011 11:23 Go to previous message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

You are not kidding, Kiwi, if I looked like that I would wear a tent.

I don't imagine the security check took very long for this fellow, but how would the airlines explain if he was assigned a seat next to a small child on the plane?

Until I tread the caption under the photo I thought he might be one of the pilots. ;-D

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Previous Topic: Rise Against Debuts Video For "Make It Stop"
Next Topic: On being gay...
Goto Forum: