A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > It is obviously that your a foggot
It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66093] Thu, 18 August 2011 21:58 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

http://www.27bslash6.com/foggot.html

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon7.gif Re: It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66094 is a reply to message #66093] Fri, 19 August 2011 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Outrageously funny. I tell you, Kiwi, I don't imagine either of us will ever get mail like that from one of the stories. That would mean some homophobic idiot would have to read the story first, which I doubt would happen. I guess if they did I would have to consider that progress.:-/

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66096 is a reply to message #66094] Fri, 19 August 2011 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Yes, too funny! A battle of wits with an unarmed opponent and the sort of responses that you usually think of 4 hours too late.

I very much doubt that we'd ever hear from those types here - only the best people visit IOMFATS

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66097 is a reply to message #66096] Fri, 19 August 2011 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Kiwi, that was sweet.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66147 is a reply to message #66093] Wed, 07 September 2011 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

lmao
All I could have come up with would have been something lame, like . . .
"It is obviously that your a moreon."

raysstories.com
Re: It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66160 is a reply to message #66147] Sat, 10 September 2011 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

The email trail had a "Who's On First" quality. BTW, thank you for the entertaining post.

Raymundo
Re: It is obviously that your a foggot  [message #66176 is a reply to message #66160] Wed, 14 September 2011 16:55 Go to previous message
paulj is currently offline  paulj

Likes it here

Oh I have not laughed that hard for a while. It was simply classic, I loved every response and could not wait for the next.

I have had just one objectionable email since writing ... Oh and a bit of a hard time on another forum in the early days.

Now back to what i should be doing,

Paul Jamison.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2011 16:56]

Previous Topic: Posted Without Comment:
Next Topic: Just $29.99. Includes shipping
Goto Forum: