A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Is it just me?
icon5.gif Is it just me?  [message #66436] Sat, 21 January 2012 13:19 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Having a happy browse, I found this tumblr: http://forthesakeofnudism.tumblr.com/ Now is it just me, or are some of the shots more than ironic?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Is it just me?  [message #66437 is a reply to message #66436] Sun, 22 January 2012 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Loved the two red-heads I spotted in the first 23-odd pages I skimmed through; noting that the greater majority (likely 80% or more) featured circumcised males as opposed to uncircumcised; great advertising vehicle for "clothesfree.com"; especially liked the vintage stuff ... the real nudist pics ... not the posed art-stuff used in the gay mags of the period.

This site is a much better choice than your last one.

I'll never, ever, get tired of looking at naked males.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Sun, 22 January 2012 00:46]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Is it just me?  [message #66438 is a reply to message #66437] Sun, 22 January 2012 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I suspect most of the pictures are US shots, and taken before the odd present day prudishness with regard to the human body. Bodies are, after all, mostly quite unpleasing to behold, and there is nothing erotic at all about simple nakedness.

The great majority are circumcised because the great majority of US males were circumcised in those days.

Now, if you compare that with the incidence of circumcised vs natural males in modern shots you ill see that circumcision is very much the minority. Kellog and Graham have a great deal to answer for.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Is it just me?  [message #66439 is a reply to message #66438] Mon, 23 January 2012 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benji is currently offline  Benji

Likes it here

Thanks for the site Timmy, I was very surprised to see so many well trimmed or shaved areas of the guys, I guess it makes sense for all of those that wore body paint. But still there were a lot of nuded nudies.Very Happy Very Happy
Re: Is it just me?  [message #66440 is a reply to message #66439] Mon, 23 January 2012 20:55 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

When I've been to nude beaches I have observed that at least 50% of the naked people also shave. It seems that naturism is often related to removal of pubic and other hair.

Previous Topic: Stereotypes still abound
Next Topic: Something extremely wrong with the world
Goto Forum: