A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > None of us are born with bigotry or intolerance
None of us are born with bigotry or intolerance  [message #66727] Sat, 14 April 2012 03:43 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1622&private=0
  • Attachment: hate.jpg
    (Size: 62.68KB, Downloaded 611 times)

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: None of us are born with bigotry or intolerance  [message #66746 is a reply to message #66727] Sat, 21 April 2012 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chad Ryne is currently offline  Chad Ryne

Getting started

I'm spiritual and gay. I get told I'm evil in more ways then one. lol. To be honest it is funny at times. Mostly just pathetic. They corrupt they're children to mostly be exactly like them. But not everyone is like that luckily. 
icon7.gif Re: None of us are born with bigotry or intolerance  [message #66752 is a reply to message #66727] Mon, 23 April 2012 14:22 Go to previous message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Howdy All :) Hope that you are all keeping well? 

Well first things first - I love this photo and the best part is I often see this very situation in my day to day life. Despite the fact that I don't like children, seeing a moment of such innocence makes even my heart of Glacial Ice melt and Thaw Smile

Again thanking the world and the way it works for having being allowed to grow and mature in a country and time that has been mostly forgiving - to me - and ready to accept. 
Embracing the eclecticism of my South African melting-pot heritage is for me the most exciting part of my day Smile

Have a Most Amazing day All Smile
Previous Topic: Bullying by Proxy
Next Topic: World Pride is in London in 2012
Goto Forum: