A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > It gets bigger campaign
It gets bigger campaign  [message #66726] Fri, 13 April 2012 14:00 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

[Updated on: Fri, 13 April 2012 14:04]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: It gets bigger campaign  [message #66732 is a reply to message #66726] Mon, 16 April 2012 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

Wonderful! Thanks, Timmy. I needed to fall off my chair. Grin

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: It gets bigger campaign  [message #67036 is a reply to message #66732] Sat, 29 September 2012 00:21 Go to previous message
Pulsar132 is currently offline  Pulsar132

Getting started

Omg hahahaha. Proper giggle Smile

I'll update with some wise words of wisdom when i can think of something....[/center]
Previous Topic: Ten Reasons Why We Should Never Allow Gay Marriage
Next Topic: Same-sex Marriage
Goto Forum: